Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Last House on the Left pretty messed movie I liked it though.

I hope you mean the original because the remake is garbage in comparison. In the original Krug carves his name in her chest. The original tagline from the trailer was awesome: "To avoid fainting, keep repeating-it's only a movie...".

Superbad. I popped in the dvd earlier.

TeaDkay

Reaction score
the island.

most of the "plot holes" people bitch about aren't actually plot holes you just need to get your head out of your ass. i dont understand the michael bay haters sometimes...with the exception of the transformers series his films are quite good. not great (except bad boys 1 and the rock), but quite good.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Just saw Take Him To The Greek or w/e, absolutely HILARIOUS movie, you guys have to see it

noumenon

Reaction score
^Worthy of a "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" spin off? One of my favorite movies of all time... I really have high hopes for this one. Gotta go see it one night this week.

Reaction score
Friday night, I watched The Road, starring Aragorn and some snot-nosed brat. Talk about disappointing. By the time the credits were rolling, I was still waiting for something to happen. I have to question what the writer & director were going for because all I got from it was boredom. It's based off a book of the same name and I really don't understand how something that was awarded a Pulitzer for Fiction can translate into such a tedious film.

The only things I liked was the cinematography - everything was shot very well and the use of muted colors (how depressing it would be to live in a world where everything was some shade of grey or black) Unfortunately, that's just not enough to recommend the movie. 2/10

Toddy

Reaction score
I watched like 4 movies last night

Fight Club
(500) Days of Summer
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Jennifers Body