Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

got forced to watch marley and me..... hated it...
But i love Jennifer Aniston

Reaction score
2012- I actually liked it much more than I thought I would. Pretty intense in some parts.

Double J

Reaction score
Just finished watching Men Who Stare At Goats.

It was interesting, not sure if it's worth seeing though. It was weird because it's like they wanted to make it a comedy but also wanted it to be taken seriously. Most of the time I was sitting there thinking "Wait am I suppose to think the guy is just crazy or am I suppose to believe he can do these things?"

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Hitman

For some reason the movie actually became interesting after Agent #47 smashed the girl he was supposed to kill, other than that I only watched for hacks and slashes.

Wordlife

^Hahahahaha so you DID like it huh??

The Men Who Stare At Goats

Interrrrresting story/movie. I particularly liked it

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^Hahahahaha so you DID like it huh??
I would've liked it if the movie didn't really start to pick up into thirty minutes left of Hitman, for some reason as soon as he hit that from the girl he was supposed to kill. The movie actually became interesting because I was waiting for when he was finally going to make a move on her. Other than that, the kills and slashes in the movie were pretty smooth even though the hand-to-hand combat in the movie could've been WAY better.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
GoldenEye.

It was the first time I've seen the movie from start to finish and the whole time I remember levels of GoldenEye as the movie went along lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Obsessed.

LOL This movie is so bad it's good. Beyonce's acting is almost like she's reading the script. If you wanna see a bad Michael Douglas movie, watch this. You will enjoy this bad bad BAD movie.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
American Pie

Watched it for the first time on Comedy Central two days ago, funny ass movie, the part that had me crackin' up was when Finch finally smashed Stifler's mom at the end. Other than that, virgin jokes came through the way because I was watching it with my friends.