Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Year One.

Surprisingly funny, one of Michael Cera's better performances and I don't even like Jack Black and he was likable in this.

csg370

Reaction score
The Box. That movie sucked ass. It was a really disturbing horror movie, but they didn't explain shit. I had to figure half of it out myself.

Reaction score
Cop Out- Pretty funny moments but not enough action. It feels like a Kevin Smith movie at times.

Alice in Wonderland- Typical Burton movie, looks great and the end.

noumenon

Cop Out- Pretty funny moments but not enough action. It feels like a Kevin Smith movie at times.

Alice in Wonderland- Typical Burton movie, looks great and the end.

Alice In Wonderland was a fucking train wreck, just a terrible movie.

I actually just got around to watching "Crazy Heart". It really was a great movie, Jeff Bridges definitely deserved the Oscar... really great performance. I thought Maggie was also quite good in the movie, shame that hairy she-beast Monique got the award over her.