Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

biggs

Reaction score
Shawshank Redemption, great film. Morgan Freeman is simply put one of the best actors around.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
dead-presidents31.jpg

Reaction score
500 Days of Summer. Great movie! Nice romantic comedy. Fucking funny little spots in it, which were great! A wee bit confusing how it jumped back and forth though. Not like I couldn't follow it, just I often asked "wait, was this before ... or after ..."

noumenon

500 Days of Summer. Great movie! Nice romantic comedy. Fucking funny little spots in it, which were great! A wee bit confusing how it jumped back and forth though. Not like I couldn't follow it, just I often asked "wait, was this before ... or after ..."

^Next to Inglorious Basterds my favorite movie of '09.

Wordlife

I watched The Hurt Locker for the 13th time last night, can't wait for the Oscars!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Observe and Report.

Let's just forget Seth Rogen was in this trash. I really thought this would be a good movie that no one saw and shit was I wrong. It was decent in the beginning and then after the random beatdown it just turned to trash.

Shout out to Aziz Ansari for making the only highlight of the movie.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I watched the web series that was shot and put together as a movie; Angel of Death. I thought it was fantastic. A bit short, but it is action packed. I really recommend it if you like action movies and it you want a good story to go with it.

Reaction score
I actually watched that Wrong Side of Town. It was terrible, I ain't gunna lie. It was fun to watch, 'cause I'm a wrestling fan, but that's the only reason. Terrible acting. Pretty terrible script. Decent action sequences.

Oh, and fucking badass moment from Dave!

Wordlife

We Don't Live Here Anymore..... watched that movie last night. Very depressing but an overall great movie