Last Gunslinger...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

SPOILERS!!! I'm going to guess LG's logic.

There's no such thing as an atheist because they don't believe in anything. Therefore, by not believe in anything, they believe in something. That negates the whole atheist deal >_>

This Guy

isn't that the literal definition? Isn't it the actual definition though that they don't believe in God or a God or any type of higher power/creator?

Soulpower

^^That is the actual definition, but usually when someone says there's no such a thing as an atheist, they use the argument I posted before.

Soulpower

thts a mind boggling (stupid) arguement

It is, but like I said, its an often used argument. Also, Christian Cage > Christianity

monkeystyle

Reaction score

What?

no such thing as an atheist? I'm lost.

I ooonceee was losssttt buuuut nowwww I'mmmmm fouunnnddd....

SPOILERS!!! I'm going to guess LG's logic.

There's no such thing as an atheist because they don't believe in anything. Therefore, by not believe in anything, they believe in something. That negates the whole atheist deal >_>

I have a counter arguement to this, however I want to see if he busts this o ne out first.

isn't that the literal definition? Isn't it the actual definition though that they don't believe in God or a God or any type of higher power/creator?

Pretty much.

I'm an atheist

Good for you.

so christians have nothing better to do than bash "non-believers"?

To be fair, its not just Christians.

tis.

The only thing I believe in.

It is, but like I said, its an often used argument. Also, Christian Cage > Christianity

This guy knows what's up.

C4

To be fair, its not just Christians.

:g: This had me thinking it's not just Christians eh? Can you explain a bit what you were trying to say over there.... I'll say something once I get your point on what exactly were you trying to say...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
:g: This had me thinking it's not just Christians eh? Can you explain a bit what you were trying to say over there.... I'll say something once I get your point on what exactly were you trying to say...

As in its not just Christians who bash non-believers. Nor is it all Christians. Its human nature.