Last game you beat?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
The last game I've beaten since this post would be Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for the 360. That game is just straightup awesome. Mass Effect is next on my hitlist.

J

Guitar Hero 3...Don't play video games that much anymore though...

Soulpower

Castlevania:Lament of Innocence

It wasn't the first time I finished the game, but it was the first time I finished the game using a pumpkin as my character.

MJ807

Reaction score
Call of Duty 4 it was awesome I beat one skill level of Guitar Hero 3 recently but I don't count it unless I beat it on Expert.

PeepShow

The last game I've beaten since this post would be Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for the 360. That game is just straightup awesome. Mass Effect is next on my hitlist.

lol, I have Vegas for the PS3 and Im still stuck in Mexico. I'm in some warehouse and can't fucking get out. How the fuck did you beat it? lol

Anyways, the last game I actually tried to beat fully was GTA San Andereas, so that was about 2 years ago...lol

Wordlife

I just finished Halo 3.... lol, took a while idk why, prolly cause I dont play games often cause of school. I also beat EVERYTHING on SVR08 if that counts, including 24/7 mode (both GM and Superstar), and also the Hall of Fame Mode, and Tournament Mode.... and I guess if you can say getting all 48/48 achievements for Madden 08 counts for 360, then I guess that too

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ratchet And Clank: Tools Of Destruction....im one of the best players in Canada for that game, if anyone can beat how much money I got /bolts/ then you will be considered good.

This Guy

Last game I beat was Mass Effect, prior to that it was Assasins Creed.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I beat Call Of Duty 4 about a month ago, but I haven't even played anything else yet because COD4 Live is awesome. I've had Assassin's Creed for the same amount of time but I haven't even touched it yet.

the dark knight

splinter cell double agent...YEAH! im old

dont know how to even think about playing anymore :(