Lashley vs. Sapp - PFP: Ultimate Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
sapp has done some pro wrestling in new japan and has years of experience in mma. lashley has a solid amateur background. they are both pretty even when it comes to power. tough one to call in my opinion.

Reaction score
I have more passion than Bob Sapp!, Sapp does have a passion... for fame but if Lashley is driven to be the best and not just to buy bigger houses and more cars, he will win!

Reaction score
I bet Lashley has almost as much time in training camp as Bob Sapp has all career, Sapp would have been unstoppable if he put training ahead of doing tv shows and adverts.

xtremebadass

I just tuned in and that was a brutal face pounding omg, that black dude knocked that other guy OUT!

I can't wait for Lashley's match!

xtremebadass

Bobby Lashley wins by strikes at 3:17 in the first round. Looked like Sapp tapped to strikes, wtf? lol

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Lashley you're so gay. Where's any form of showmanship. That's how you're going to be noticed buddy

xtremebadass

That fight was far from impressive to say the least. I don't know but Sapp barely put up a fight. It was very slow, Lashley was not that quick. He got the quick takedown, most impressive move of the whole fight. He got in some scattered shots and eventually Sapp tapped. That was less that I expected, and my expectations were already low.

James Deuce

Reaction score
Man, Sapp is so horrible. You would think with all his years in fighting, he would learn to defend himself on the ground. He got Zulu'D. Tapping out to strikes is probably the most pussy thing to do in an MMA fight. Talks are that Dana was going to go after Lashley if he won this fight, so it will be interesting to see what happens with Lashley next.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Lashely hasn't proved a damn thing yet. He instantly took down a guy with zero ground game what so ever and proceeded to punch him over and over again until the big pussy finally said enough was enough. I can gurantee you if Lashley did that to anyone in the UFC (aside from Al-Turk, but hes probably on the same level of awful as Sapp), he would get either A.Reversed, B.Submitted, or C. Getting stood up. Once Lashley beats a guy like Kongo, or Werdum, than I will say he has potential, until than, he sucks.

xtremebadass

I bet Dana is going to go after him. He saw the success with Lesnar and Lashley is now 4-0, some UFC fighters enter with worse records than that! It could happen.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I really hope the heavyweight division doesn't slowly turn into nothing but huge muscle heads like Lesnar and Lashely, great fighters like Mir and Velasquez, and Kongo make the HW division fun to watch. Hopefully the next time Lashely fights he gets either KOed very fast or Submitted in the first round.

Reaction score
Lashely hasn't proved a damn thing yet. He instantly took down a guy with zero ground game what so ever and proceeded to punch him over and over again until the big pussy finally said enough was enough. I can gurantee you if Lashley did that to anyone in the UFC (aside from Al-Turk, but hes probably on the same level of awful as Sapp), he would get either A.Reversed, B.Submitted, or C. Getting stood up. Once Lashley beats a guy like Kongo, or Werdum, than I will say he has potential, until than, he sucks.
So you won't say he is good until he beats someone credible (which is understandable), but you will say he sucks even though none of his fights have proven that he sucks. How does that make sense?

And lol at your second post calling Kongo a "great" fighter. Talk about an overrated fighter. Who has Kongo ever beat? An unmotivated Cro Cop? After watching Kongo's last fight where he had no chance of stopping Velasquez from taking him down, I'd pick Lashley to win a fight against Kongo.