Lashley out from 3 to 5 Months

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
(--Rajah.com--)

Dave Meltzer of WrestlingObserver.com is reporting that Bobby Lashley is estimated to be out of action for three to five months. While he did not have a torn rotator cuff as originally thought, he had other injuries that were significant enough that they could not be fixed through arthroscopic surgery.

If Lashley would have had a torn rotator cuff, he would have been out even more time. We will bring you more details as they become available.

--------------------------------------------------
this means that they have 3-5 months to push someone to ME Status. who do you think it is? thoughts? comments?

straight_edge76

Nobody needs to be "Pushed" Raw has plenty of people in teh main event; Cena, Booker, HHH, Orton, if anybody will be pushed it would be Umaga,Kennedy or Carlito.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Based on the McMahon storyline and this if anyone is getting a push it seems likely to be Kennedy. Kennedy will eventually feud with HHH before the year is over, and depending on how that feud culminates Kennedy could be a bonafied maineventer before 07 is up. Also heres to hoping that Lashley returns as a heel.

straight_edge76

Lashley does need to be heel after he retuns. But I have a feeling he wont; he will return and feud with Kennedy for "Taking Him Out" and Kennedy may just be getting pushed to be the Monster Heel after most likely being put over by HHH.

bdogg1

Reaction score
sad to say it may actually do lashley good that he is out for awhile. he and umaga have both been unstoppable since they debuted. so this slows him down a little and people can get reengerzied for his character when he returns. i think people were more willing to cheer for kennedy then lashley if their feud continued.

phantomgerald

I don't think he'll turn heel. His voice and looks just doesn't have a heel feel to it and he's one of the wrestlers that I think are one dimensional and would never turn.