Lashley’s contract set to expire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I know many AEW fans like lashley but they don't know how to book big guys, IE. Miro, Wardlow etc best bet be free agent sign one match deals Id like to see him v Josh Barnett if I'm honest. Or have another go at MMA .Guys a beast, you know what be great just as a one off Lashley v Lesnar in the octagon . That's money all over it.

Good luck in future endeavours Lashley . He's still in great condition and would be a great add to any roster.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Tamina helped get Punk back on Raw so now they don't need her anymore
Ain't she The Rocks cousin . He bought her a huge house I seen that somewhere. Job for life in WWE.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I know many AEW fans like lashley but they don't know how to book big guys, IE. Miro, Wardlow etc best bet be free agent sign one match deals Id like to see him v Josh Barnett if I'm honest. Or have another go at MMA .Guys a beast, you know what be great just as a one off Lashley v Lesnar in the octagon . That's money all over it.

Good luck in future endeavours Lashley . He's still in great condition and would be a great add to any roster.
me issue is more age. mvp, lashley and shelton are all pushing near 50. not sure what u can really do with those guys on a hungry roster like AEWs

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
me issue is more age. mvp, lashley and shelton are all pushing near 50. not sure what u can really do with those guys on a hungry roster like AEWs
Yeah you are right . Already Edge and Christian there. TNA then with some bloodsport against Josh Barnett be unreal.

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
I don't really care for Lashley. Didn't see what a lot of others saw in him, always thought he was kinda bland and dull, more hype than he was worth. But, honestly, in saying that - I still feel like the past two years at least, WWE have had absolutely no idea what to do with him. Too big to middle in the midcard, yet they don't want to throw him against Bloodline/Cody/etc, so he just floated in this... Void of nothing of substance. It's weird.

Like, I don't even rate the guy high, he's like a tax report to me, but even I think that they're been so halfhearted and unsure with pushing him or not that the past few years have been... Bonkers, really.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I don't really care for Lashley. Didn't see what a lot of others saw in him, always thought he was kinda bland and dull, more hype than he was worth. But, honestly, in saying that - I still feel like the past two years at least, WWE have had absolutely no idea what to do with him. Too big to middle in the midcard, yet they don't want to throw him against Bloodline/Cody/etc, so he just floated in this... Void of nothing of substance. It's weird.

Like, I don't even rate the guy high, he's like a tax report to me, but even I think that they're been so halfhearted and unsure with pushing him or not that the past few years have been... Bonkers, really.
But he will do good at TNA or Bloodsport as let's face it AEW won't take him.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Didn't look at it from your view and it's bang on point .

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

think it is fair to say Vince saw a lot more in Lashley than Hunter does

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler