Landmark Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
For me the landmark match for both Bret and HBK would be their match at Survivor Series 92. Both came in with the singles belts, put on a great match to end the card, and proved that the smaller guys could close out the show without a problem. I always like this match the best out of their rivalry as a whole, since there wasn't any bullshit going on and the two just put on a great match.

For me the match that cemented Edge was his match with HBK at the Rumble 06. For years there he was doing great, but this match really helped him step up in route to winning the MITB and moving forward.

I'll also say for Savage/Steamboat at WM3 because Savage finally quit the fucking Memphis stalling bullshit and Dragon just proved he had the talent to go bigger.

I'll agree with the guys who said Orton's match with Foley at Backlash 04 cemented him, the match is just great and you can tell Orton was building his work up from there.

For Kurt Angle I'm going with the SummerSlam triple threat, with Rock and Trips. Just an exciting match with Kurt working his ass off after the concussion, and he was new too!