Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haze187

Reaction score
Alright, well tell me one other feud that they were in which ever had a chance to get over? I await an answer.
Their feud with Cryme Tyme? London and Kendrick?
I guess is true that their title runs were miss used they could've been put in a lot more feuds then just using them for nothing. But I guess if they would have more mic time they could get over.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I never really like them i mean their sweet and sour move was prty sick but other than that it there was no talent to 2 red necks.. I can see how they were the tag team champs for a while but no1 really challenged them that was actually worth watching the match. Every time i saw them live i did not realy care to watch the match because it was not very interesting

John

Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes are a huge dissapointment at the moment. they havent wrestled in weeks and there tag champions. for me Cade and murdoch could be a legendary team with a gimmick change. the redneck is alright for me but make murdoch a meaner person and make cade a more classy person we could have a good team. a classier cade and meaner murdoch. hopefully they wont continue to be under used by WWE. lets hope they wont.

Markz

Reaction score
I think Lance Cade would be great on his own, billed on the SD! roster but at the same time spend a lot of his matches in ECW. This way he can gain some experiance of single wrestling and when he's good enough he can start to wrestle mid card on SD! But knowing WWE this could take years.

As for Trevor Murdoch, he just needs to get some great promo skills and stop trying to perform aerial moves that make him look stupid.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've been saying that Murdoch could be a huge star for a while now.

That being said, I love the team.