LANCE CADE FOUND DEAD AT 29

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Lance McNaught (Lance Cade) has died at the age of 29. No details are known at this time.

McNaught was trained by Shawn Michaels and got his biggest WWE push in 2008 but suddenly ended up being released. Jim Ross later stated that "he made a major league mistake while utilizing bad judgment" and that it was instrumental to his departure. Ross referenced McNaught having a seizure on a plane and needing emergency medical care as a part of this.

McNaught was rehired by WWE in 2009, but was released again on April 2nd, 2010 without appearing on television.

Our condolences go out to his family and friends.

NoDQ.com

Damn another young wrestler dead

the408kid

Reaction score
It just keeps happening. Can you imagine dead at the age of 29?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I honestly couldn't wait for Cade to return. I didn't even know he got released again until now. RIP Cade.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
WWE has acknowledged the death of Lance Cade (a/k/a Lance McNaught) on their corporate website. The story notes that McNaught's father told WWE that his son died of apparent heart failure. You can read the story at WWE.com.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Wow....that's just not right man....29? Twenty fucking nine? That's not even past the prime of life for fucks sake. God damn....my condolences to his friends & family.

Reaction score
Jesus. Truly sad. I actually wanted this guy to succeed. I was hoping Bradshaw would have been a mentor/manager for him and in a few years he would have had some type of push.

29? Fuck man...I'm wondering if his heart failure is from steroids. If it is, this is going to put more pressure on the WWE to increase testing.

CMS

Reaction score
I don't see this affecting WWE at all. Heck, WWE fired the guy twice because of problems with their policy. I saw it coming. Well, not saw it coming, but I'm not surprised it happened. Guy got fired the first time for that freak accident in which he had a seizure in an airplane, and the second time for refusing to go to rehab.

He even came out and said WWE told him to go to rehab but he refused because WWE was using him as a scapegoat and blah blah blah. Hate to say it but totally his fault.

Reaction score
Man I just saw this. Makes me think about my life and how I should just be thankful for it. RIP.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I was never a Cade fan myself. He would of been good in some type of hick faction though...

It just keeps happening. Can you imagine dead at the age of 29?
I'm aiming for 27 myself.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fuck it. I want to be sad by this but it turns out I'm officially apathetic. Fucking morons.

Travis40

Reaction score
RIP. I loved him when he was tagging with Mark Jindrak. I was looking forward to him returning, but I guess it won't happen.