Ladyhotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ plenty of other guests out there, no problem at all

now, with that settled, everyone go look at the new thread I posted: "Supercena takes flight", I fucking cried when I saw it for the first time

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
How about you call me so I can explain in great detail how much of a douche bag that guy who moderates your chat room is. Why the hell he is in a position of power is beyond me because he obviously has some sort of mental problem. Definitely was not hugged as a child considering he wants everyone in that room to bow down to him as if he was a God and he even said once he came back to the chat "God is back". He said I was being a dick first meanwhile I called him out on him publicly saying twice "chess we need to talk later". And sarcastically calling me "genius" after I pointed it out that no one cared. No disrespect towards you chess at all, but if you want to get listeners you don't want a guy there banning people from the chat because he has an ego problem (in most cases has a small penis, so he abuses his mod powers in an online chat to make up for it).

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ Well in all fairness, no spamming or flaming is allowed and from what I saw you started flaming him. After he unbanned you, you started flaming again which lead to another ban.

The only rule we have is no spamming/flaming, if people follow that, they're absolutely more than welcome to join us in the chat :)

Kizza

Reaction score
Number is 1800 YOURE A smurf.