Lady HotrodLady HotrodLady HotrodLady HotrodLady HotrodLady HotrodLady HotrodLady Hot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No the people who take on ladyhotrod, as they are the underdogs and hope they can win.

You do realise that that sentence really does not make sense. English people who can't speak English :n:

CT Styles

Showstopper said:
I have bitches to do it for me lol

You're a 13 year old fucking loser, no chick would want to go near you until your balls drop and your voice breaks.

s17q0w.jpg
2znwv41.jpg

Yeah, you're a real chick magnet.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^You can't tell me that girls wouldn't be all over that :shifty:

He'd be tapping them all :laugh:

Reaction score
You're a 13 year old fucking loser, no chick would want to go near you until your balls drop and your voice breaks.

s17q0w.jpg
2znwv41.jpg

Yeah, you're a real chick magnet.

Whoa.. your only 1 year older than me and you think your a chick magnet? BTW why do you people keep posting pictures of your master and god huh? Did I give you premission? No!!

Wrestling Station

As flame war contest was declined by the other opponent. Then this thread is useless.

This Guy

Whoa.. your only 1 year older than me and you think your a chick magnet? BTW why do you people keep posting pictures of your master and god huh? Did I give you premission? No!!

Your a dumb ass, he never said he was a chick magnet. he was making fun of you for believing you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.