Lady Hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
LHR >>>>> Mister J any day of the fucking week. LHR is 10000 times the poster you are.

I can understand your jealousy. These people don't really like you for some reason. I think you're cool because you like Tom Jones.

LKP

I do indeed.....But i like LHR. I have no beef with her and people taking the piss out of her are just all idiots.

LKP

Sorry mr teacher....... No hold barred i can type what the fuck i like. No go throw another shrimp on the barbie.

LKP

I call a shrimp a shrimp if i want to... Stereotype or not.. Now go back to class.

Kizza

But we don't throw shrimps on a barbie. We place prawns and let them cook. Throwing them increases the chance of missing the barbecue.

LKP

Even you Aussies cannot do a simple thing like that right eh? And i thought americans were bad.