Lady Gaga Becomes First Person To Hit 20 Million Followers On Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
lady_gaga_40177.jpg

The Biebs needs to get his act in gear. Lady Gaga’s been winning the Twitter follower war for months now, with Justin Bieber following behind in what amounts to a decently close, but ultimately uncatchable, second. Besides, Lady Gaga seems to be accruing followers like hotcakes lately, jumping from earning 19 million followers around February 9, a number the songstress celebrated with a little Tweet:

“19 Million Followers!!! HOLY HOOKER!!! *goes back to work*â€￾

Yesterday, Lady Gaga reached 20 million Twitter followers, a landmark that has not been bested by anyone, male or female, entertainer or politician, aggravated and blithe personalities alike. To make matters worse for 18 year-old Bieber, who amusingly has over 18 million followers, the young man’s prospects of winning the Twitter war are slim. As Gaga records more and more increases each day, Mashable is reporting the young singer is not even on track to catch up with the “Born This Wayâ€￾ crooner.

While Twitter is probably not something either singer obsesses over, it is pretty amazing that Lady Gaga has put so much effort into creating an Internet image. Between all of the digital media presence for her last release, Born This Way, a new social networking site for fans called Little Monsters, and the singer’s presence on other social networking sites, including Twitter, I highly expect Lady Gaga to remain smack dab in the center of public attention for a while to come.

cinemablend

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I thought I would be the first to 20 million.

Seriously, I don't see the attraction of wanting to hear what she would have to say, but I guess that can be said for all celebrities.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm tempted to follow her now, I assume she says something interesting if 20m are following.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
The only way I would follow her is if she was going to tweet a live broadcast of her killing herself.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Piers Morgan should have much more followers then her, He posts some very amusing and interesting tweets.