Lady Deathbane's Signature Shop (v2)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Hell yeah. Request as many as you want. :dawg:

Do you still need this done? No charge if so since it's a pretty easy request.

Sweet! :win: In that case, can you please add Kaz and Daniels to the sig I currently have for me to use sometime? And maybe add my username, just have it not be too obvious or standing out? :)

Yes, please, only if you don't mind and aren't too busy. :) Jonathan did it for me, as seen in my sig now, but the color tone isn't quite the same.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Since you are taking a break from the forum...just wanna remind you that whenever you come back an this stills opened then I would like my last request :)

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Lana said:
What kind of signatures you can made? i want to see some design work you done. If i want my name signature than how you will design it for me , or what will be your strategy???

Check the first page of this thread.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lady Deathbane said:
Yeah, just needed to take a breather is all, lol. Hope all is well with you too!
:smug:

What's been up, Danny-Boy? lol

Not much to be honest. Same stuff, new day. Glad to see you back though. Hopefully you will enjoy some Mania!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Hi Jenn! Since you've returned :)yay:) I would like to request an avatar. Since AJ Lee and Chris Jericho, I'd love a sig with the both of them in it. You can do whatever you'd like with it. Thank you!!!! :)

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I want a signature whit this pic where at the top it appears the text "Enygma"
adad36732de60abf858f99f60d770892.jpg

I also want an avatar with Hardy and me in the same pic, you can use this pics:
3c87a9e1f67a9c2498bf10757b5a4f84.jpg
ca4b2473c7f5a1564d8aa4b43c4dce20.png

THANKS

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
HBK said:
This stills open?

Technically yes, but I haven't done requests in awhile. I can't seem to make any good designs lately. I don't want to give anyone signatures that I think are crap. I want to always give people the best I can do, but I've had trouble with that lately.

You're welcome to leave a request but I still need to do everyone else's. Sorry about that.