Lady Deathbane's Signature Shop (v2)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AidsJohnson said:
Right, you are the man :dawg: dude is like 6 inches taller than you, and probably has 60 lbs.

But you're the man :lol1:

He's 3 inches taller than me and couldn't run 25m without stopping. I think I have the edge. He definitely doesn't have 60lbs lmao.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
How many people do you think you could fit into one signature? Because I have an idea for a signature that might include at least seven guys, if it's not too much.

I wondered about this, too, since I've been considering seeing if I could add a couple of others to my sig.

Also, we can request multiple sigs, right? So we have some to alternate between? :)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
I wondered about this, too, since I've been considering seeing if I could add a couple of others to my sig.

Also, we can request multiple sigs, right? So we have some to alternate between? :)

Anyway, besides this ^ I have another question. I'm not sure how easy it is to edit gif files, but is there any way you can take the gif below, make it in sepia color tone, and crop & resize it to make it about the same as the Ambrose gif in my sig?

89d28b15b8cbea9d2154d170baa16cab.gif

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Forum related graphics need attending to. Can't go into detail as they may or may not be a surprise. Taking a short hiatus.

:okay:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
One of the graphics is for you indirectly, so shhhh. :dawg:

:yay: Hehe. Just know your shop will be missed in the meantime. ;)

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Deathbane! Make me a Signature with this image!

2064478-tron_umvc3_v8.png

And the text "Bad to the Bonne"

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
RiotRaven said:
I love mine, however I'd like the words, "Celestia, The Lightsworn Angel" In the bottom left. That's all ^^ sent you the money!

I'm guessing you don't need this anymore considering your latest request? lmao. :urm:

KLockard23 said:
How many people do you think you could fit into one signature? Because I have an idea for a signature that might include at least seven guys, if it's not too much.

No limit on what you can have on it.

GrammarNazi82 said:

Hell yeah. Request as many as you want. :dawg:

GrammarNazi82 said:
Anyway, besides this ^ I have another question. I'm not sure how easy it is to edit gif files, but is there any way you can take the gif below, make it in sepia color tone, and crop & resize it to make it about the same as the Ambrose gif in my sig?

89d28b15b8cbea9d2154d170baa16cab.gif

Do you still need this done? No charge if so since it's a pretty easy request.