Lady Deathbane's Signature Shop (v2)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
ddW1G42.png
- $10 Cash
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ddW1G42.png[/IMG]

gk9.gif
- $10 Cash
Code:
[IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8683/gk9.gif[/IMG]

Thats fucking awesome! Love that Axel HHH one too, One thing can you put my name on it please? I can pay extra if you want :)

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Love the sig, thanks. Sent you the cash.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Hey Jenn, I'd like to request a new AJ signature. I'd like one either in just her "Love Bites" gear or something involving her with the Divas title. If it could have my username on it as well I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks! :)

Reactions: Shadie T

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
So, what's up with the people asking the same exact thing from other graphic artists? Not that I'm discouraging anyone from requesting from other designers or something, but I'm not going to spend so much of my time designing something when it's already been/being made for you.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So, what's up with the people asking the same exact thing from other graphic artists? Not that I'm discouraging anyone from requesting from other designers or something, but I'm not going to spend so much of my time designing something when it's already been/being made for you.

I just asked Chaz for an avatar to match the signature I requested from you, I don't know if this was meant towards me.

Last edited:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Ooh, so this includes sigs with the vidoe clip in the background? :woo1:

In that case, can I get one like the Curtis Axel / HHH one, except just with CM Punk of course? :eek:tunga: I'd love a background clip and foreground black/white image of him -- preferably without the shaved hair. And could it please have my username on it, not standing out too much? Is that doable? :please:

(ETA: You've got me wanting to dream up / request all kinds of sigs now. :haha: )

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Can I buy a Justin Gabriel (Preferably during his Nexus Days) and John Cena (without the stupid belt) sig? Honestly, I'm putting them side by side with the one I requested at the other sig shop. :DD Everybody knows that I'm the queen of BIG signatures around here haha. Plus, can you put my original username there? It's wwerulesrkolover23. Hey, I made that when I was 13, so no "That was a childish username" comments! Haha. :))

SALAMAT ATE JENN! (Thank you Jenn!) :DDD