Lacy Evans first titles match for becky

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It's a bad idea, honestly. Becky is a good wrestler, and Lacey well...isn't that great nor in the same league that Becky is, and I know people will disagree with that. I will say if it means that Lacey will actually wrestle and not just randomly appear for no reason, then I am like ten percent behind this "feud".

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Maybe this feud will actually get me invested in a Becky program, since I love Lacey Evans...

I've never been invested in a Becky feud before. Lacey could change that.

I'm willing to give it a chance at least.

Wrestlingfun

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingfatherandson.weebly.com
It's a bad idea, honestly. Becky is a good wrestler, and Lacey well...isn't that great nor in the same league that Becky is, and I know people will disagree with that. I will say if it means that Lacey will actually wrestle and not just randomly appear for no reason, then I am like ten percent behind this "feud".
Yh I’m not feeling it at the moment think it’s a waste of Becky’s first feud

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't, but you know what they say about low expectations. But pretty much any opponent she has either needs to be spaced out (we can't JUST do becky/charlotte) or is someone who's not in her league. The talent gap in the women's division is striking, I just wish Nikki Cross got the spot for a competitive loss here instead

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can get invested in her character. Nice little jobber for Becky to beat to pass the time.