• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacey Evans Doesn’t Compete On WWE Raw Despite Being Advertised

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They mentioned it last week on Raw, but then once the day of preview came out it wasnt there anymore which is always the "plans changed" indicator lol I don't really consider it false advertising and it should at least not be considered the same as when they legitimately false advertised Sasha for SummerSlam last year knowing she wasn't going to be there
The Sasha one at SummerSlam definitely was like the worst case I ever seen. :lmao they was still doing it up TIL the match. Like, damn… but yeah with what you just said, Lacey thing definitely not that bad.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Update: they pulled the womens breakout final from NXT for next week instead. Unprofessional and let down millions

Sabretooth

I feel like maybe it’s a work to turn her heel. They keep advertising her and she comes up with excuses to not wrestle.

if that’s not the case then this is just another LOLWWE. This company has no fucking clue what they’re doing as usual and have their head up their asses. How do you advertise someone to wrestle and then just say fuck it. She’s gonna become the next Veer Mahaan before you know it. Or maybe she’ll come back as the new Funkasaurus

Deezy

DZ PZ
pLaNs ChAnGe 8D

Not sure why people are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill other than too push the "WWE bad" narrative.

Deezy

DZ PZ
That’s like comparing apples to oranges lmao. Just cause it doesn’t ruin your experience doesn’t mean you can’t call them out for dumb shit
Someone comparing this to Sasha/Naomi was apples and oranges.....This is just someone pointing out that there's this thing called "card subject to change" printed on every ticket,

Sabretooth

Someone comparing this to Sasha/Naomi was apples and oranges.....This is just someone pointing out that there's this thing called "card subject to change" printed on every ticket,
I don’t think this has anything to do with Sasha and Naomi lol. This just looks like WWE can’t get their shit together.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Get with the times Chris.....we need to be all Gumby dammit so we can twist anything to say "fuck wwe". 8D