Lacey Evans deletes social media post about autism conspiracy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
like I'm sorry Poyser it's rather clear you came in and thought you had a clever statement that would also bury Sky, but you didn't know wtf you were talking about and ended up showing your ass instead.
This is pretty funny considering your whole thing rests around not reading the post that started it all lmao

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What a wild take. God help anyone you claim to be raising.
Just because you post something, doesn't make that your truth.

This online lynch mob mentality is so obtuse.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and no one said she should lose her career except for one person and her intention was clearly malicious when she doubled down. You seem extremely gullible

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is pretty funny considering your whole thing rests around not reading the post that started it all lmao
oh I read your post, it was just stupid. I think it's you that has the problem not accepting that people here think your take is ass

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
omg. lacey is the victim of this situation - she didn't realize. shit everyone is so intolerant for not accepting her viewpoint.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
and no one said she should lose her career except for one person and her intention was clearly malicious when she doubled down. You seem extremely gullible
Lol you mean except the one person who was the person I was replying to? Weird post

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
I'm sure everything necessary has been said, and I have no idea what's going on over the past six or seven pages so I'm just gonna flip by it all. Just to cover the bases though, in case it gets lost somewhere within the above conversation:

Fuck Lacey Evans. There we go, that should do it. Good work team let's break for lunch.

But just for clarification purposes, ADHD, autism, OCD, all these neurodivergent conditions, they've always been around. The addition of processed foods, vaccines, pills, electronics, drinking red cordial, etc, etc, fill in the blank here with the latest fad - it's all pointless blame games, since these things are things people are born with. You don't get neurodiversity like it's an unlockable in a videogame, do X amount of times and unlock the opposite of Godmode. Neurodiversity has always been around. Like, forever and a half. It's not new.

Now, in an effort to try to understand the direction that those who would share these kind of videos would come from, one could argue that there has been an uptick in neurodivergent diagnosises (diagnosises? diagnosi? what's the plural of diagnosis? is this like the plural of goose is geese? is the plural of diagnosis actually something like diagneese? I'm too tired for this) in the past decade or so, and be intrigued that there may be some sort of... Artificial tempering that may have caused. And I think the answer is less wild than imagined, because the more we as a scientific society have evolved, the more we've recognized the signs of neurodiversity for a diagnosis. Back in the day, the kid in the class that doesn't quite vibe with their peers is the 'weirdo', the 'problem child', or the 'r-word' of the class, and that was it. Those were the neurodivergent kids, they just weren't recognized as being on the spectrum or such because the world had not yet gotten to the point where it could recognize the traits. As such, those kids went undiagnosed, and as such, the number of neurodiverse people back then seems lower - not because of a lack of neurodiverse people existing, but because of a lack of faculty to understand and recognize the traits commonly associated with neurodiverse people. Hopefully that helps what I believe would be the main reason why anyone would want to spread and believe this misinformation under a misconception that 'see you can avoid cursing your child with THE DIAGNOSIS as long as you NEVER INTRODUCE THEM TO THIS CONCEPT.'

Anyway. To summarize, Lacey is kind of a piece of shit who, if she didn't mean to send that kind of message, then she needs to learn how to format her meanings and intentions clearer, buuuuuut I'm going to err on the side of caution and call her a piece of shit because the line between 'I think processed foods are bad for you' and 'I think processed foods cause autism/ADHD/OCD/spontaneous human combustion' is roughly as wide as an airplane landing strip and you'd have to be actively playing hopscotch on it to even pretend that you had a different meaning in mind. So. Yeah. Fuck her.

Godamnit I'm going to be up all night wondering what the plural of diagnosis is.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
oh I read your post, it was just stupid. I think it's you that has the problem not accepting that people here think your take is ass
Not my post, chris’ response to it. You know since you said you never saw anybody explicitly state it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol you mean except the one person who was the person I was replying to? Weird post
which is what Chris accused you of the first place, not a weird post, you just again dont like being called out when you do super see through shit and think you are clever. you are not lol

• Haha

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not my post, chris’ response to it. You know since you said you never saw anybody explicitly state it
oh i did but as i said it wasnt until YOU brought it up, sunshine!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'm sure everything necessary has been said, and I have no idea what's going on over the past six or seven pages so I'm just gonna flip by it all. Just to cover the bases though, in case it gets lost somewhere within the above conversation:

Fuck Lacey Evans. There we go, that should do it. Good work team let's break for lunch.

But just for clarification purposes, ADHD, autism, OCD, all these neurodivergent conditions, they've always been around. The addition of processed foods, vaccines, pills, electronics, drinking red cordial, etc, etc, fill in the blank here with the latest fad - it's all pointless blame games, since these things are things people are born with. You don't get neurodiversity like it's an unlockable in a videogame, do X amount of times and unlock the opposite of Godmode. Neurodiversity has always been around. Like, forever and a half. It's not new.

Now, in an effort to try to understand the direction that those who would share these kind of videos would come from, one could argue that there has been an uptick in neurodivergent diagnosises (diagnosises? diagnosi? what's the plural of diagnosis? is this like the plural of goose is geese? is the plural of diagnosis actually something like diagneese? I'm too tired for this) in the past decade or so, and be intrigued that there may be some sort of... Artificial tempering that may have caused. And I think the answer is less wild than imagined, because the more we as a scientific society have evolved, the more we've recognized the signs of neurodiversity for a diagnosis. Back in the day, the kid in the class that doesn't quite vibe with their peers is the 'weirdo', the 'problem child', or the 'r-word' of the class, and that was it. Those were the neurodivergent kids, they just weren't recognized as being on the spectrum or such because the world had not yet gotten to the point where it could recognize the traits. As such, those kids went undiagnosed, and as such, the number of neurodiverse people back then seems lower - not because of a lack of neurodiverse people existing, but because of a lack of faculty to understand and recognize the traits commonly associated with neurodiverse people. Hopefully that helps what I believe would be the main reason why anyone would want to spread and believe this misinformation under a misconception that 'see you can avoid cursing your child with THE DIAGNOSIS as long as you NEVER INTRODUCE THEM TO THIS CONCEPT.'

Anyway. To summarize, Lacey is kind of a piece of shit who, if she didn't mean to send that kind of message, then she needs to learn how to format her meanings and intentions clearer, buuuuuut I'm going to err on the side of caution and call her a piece of shit because the line between 'I think processed foods are bad for you' and 'I think processed foods cause autism/ADHD/OCD/spontaneous human combustion' is roughly as wide as an airplane landing strip and you'd have to be actively playing hopscotch on it to even pretend that you had a different meaning in mind. So. Yeah. Fuck her.

Godamnit I'm going to be up all night wondering what the plural of diagnosis is.
diagnoses

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
...Poyser you have to be trolling lol I'm not stupid enough to think responding to you would nip anything in the bud :lol I knew what I was getting myself into, you're making no sense now with your little analysis of my intentions. Why can't I just believe what I'm saying lmao you can think I'm dumb for it idc that's fine but what is all this jumping through hoops trying to explain why I replied to you?

@Poyser can you admit saying I was trying to nip anything in the bud was dumb af

You can also call me dumb for thinking she was obviously being malicious with the implications of her posts but I'd you wanna do more gymnastics about why I'd think that, it's entertaining too

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I have ADD and eat a ton of processed foods :mj

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
which is what Chris accused you of the first place, not a weird post, you just again dont like being called out when you do super see through shit and think you are clever. you are not lol
:heston

the sheer bald faced irony smh

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The irony