Lacey Evans deletes social media post about autism conspiracy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
if you promote/share a video - pushing a narrative that suggests processed food caused Autism, you are championing it.

Reactions: Alexa

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Also it’s just mad fucking random for her to even retweet that video to begin with lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He's now switched to thinking I only replied bc I thought Sky would be mad at him if I didn't instead of actually thinking the things I'm saying bc I don't have any of these diseases and that's the only way I'd be this "insecure" lmao
I was never obsessed with the video lol? I assumed you were referencing the video because you came in with some weird hyperbolic statement which I hadn’t seen made or hinted at anywhere so I assumed I was being dumb the video made me look stupid but then you said you didn’t watch it and I don’t really see how you can confidently state she was being purposefully malicious without any extra context so I can only really assume you’re either parroting other people’s opinions or you just wanted to pick a fight with me. And to answer your earlier question, I’m sure you’d feel if you could nip it in the bud before sky got back then she may not feel the need to get involved

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
if you promote/share a video - pushing a narrative that suggests processed food caused Autism, you are championing it.
So by that logic.....anyone posting the Hans Landa scene in the fav movie scene thread are pro Nazi.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Dude I’m not denying she’s a fucking idiot lol, my original point is she wasn’t being malicious but then people are jumping in saying she’s trying to blame parents for autism which blew my mind

I’m not saying she doesn’t believe that dumb shit, I’m just saying the whole hate boner people have now got is a bit weird

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol what? I’m not even sure if you’ve took in what I’ve said at all
What did she say in her first tweet then?
gkz3yo84i17a1.jpg

again, this is why need to know the full context before you assume people's intent (and yes, YOU did that, because nobody I saw was implicitly saying she was blaming parents (but that it could easily be implied). people are mad at her because she's spreading shit like this acting like mental health didn't exist when she was younger. which again is so fucking insulting and untrue since she's 33 and ADD was def around back then

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was never obsessed with the video lol? I assumed you were referencing the video because you came in with some weird hyperbolic statement which I hadn’t seen made or hinted at anywhere so I assumed I was being dumb the video made me look stupid but then you said you didn’t watch it and I don’t really see how you can confidently state she was being purposefully malicious without any extra context so I can only really assume you’re either parroting other people’s opinions or you just wanted to pick a fight with me. And to answer your earlier question, I’m sure you’d feel if you could nip it in the bud before sky got back then she may not feel the need to get involved

...Poyser you have to be trolling lol I'm not stupid enough to think responding to you would nip anything in the bud :lol I knew what I was getting myself into, you're making no sense now with your little analysis of my intentions. Why can't I just believe what I'm saying lmao you can think I'm dumb for it idc that's fine but what is all this jumping through hoops trying to explain why I replied to you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so again, don't act fucking surprised if people rip you for any semblance of a defense, really not sure why you expected any sort of different reactions from the thread lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So by that logic.....anyone posting the Hans Landa scene in the fav movie scene thread are pro Nazi.

What a wild take. God help anyone you claim to be raising.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Peak Deezy post lmao

• Haha

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dude I’m not denying she’s a fucking idiot lol, my original point is she wasn’t being malicious but then people are jumping in saying she’s trying to blame parents for autism which blew my mind

I’m not saying she doesn’t believe that dumb shit, I’m just saying the whole hate boner people have now got is a bit weird

its like you're annoyed - people are annoyed she said dumb shit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like I'm sorry Poyser it's rather clear you came in and thought you had a clever statement that would also bury Sky, but you didn't know wtf you were talking about and ended up showing your ass instead.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I feel like all of you are on the same side lmao. Poyser already admitted he thinks Lacey believes what she said and she’s stupid for it. The argument over whether she’s blaming parents is subjective. It can be implied she is but she never explicitly said that so it can go both ways tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
gkz3yo84i17a1.jpg

again, this is why need to know the full context before you assume people's intent (and yes, YOU did that, because nobody I saw was implicitly saying she was blaming parents (but that it could easily be implied). people are mad at her because she's spreading shit like this acting like mental health didn't exist when she was younger. which again is so fucking insulting and untrue since she's 33 and ADD was def around back then
I saw this. And i didn’t do that at all lol, Chris EXPLICITLY stated she was being malicious because she was blaming parents for autism? So can I assume you were in fact not reading the thread and just wanted to pick a fight with me also?

I take you back to my original comment in this thread, in response to sky saying fuck her and get her off tv. Which just said i mean she is dumb as fuck but it’s not exactly a malicious belief? Or do you sell processed foods? :worried

again, believing dumb shit and being an idiot doesn’t automatically make you a malicious piece of shit that deserves their career being torpedoe’d. That’s all I was saying

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Lets not blame the parents. Lets blame the aliens from planet Jae-Dash-7 that do the shopping instead. CROP CIRCLE!

implication is clear