La Sombra Filosa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filosa

Reaction score
**Character Name:** La Sombra Filosa

**Height:** 6'2"

**Weight:** 220 lbs

**Age or D.O.B.:** 32

**Billed From:** Ciudad de las Sombras (City of Shadows)

**Alignment:** Heel

**Gimmick/Background:** La Sombra Filosa, a fallen hero from the world of lucha libre, now embraces the shadows with a vengeful spirit. His transformation is marked by a menacing black mask and an aura of violence. Ciudad de las Sombras, a city veiled in mystery, serves as both his origin and his kingdom of darkness.
**Non-FWA Accomplishments:** Former world champion in a prominent Mexican wrestling federation, celebrated for his high-flying and agile style.
**FWA Accomplishments:** N/A

**FWA Win-Loss Record:** 0-0

**Style of Wrestling:** La Sombra Filosa seamlessly combines high-flying lucha libre techniques with a grounded, methodical approach. His in-ring style disorients opponents with agile acrobatics and calculated strikes.
**Perfected Moves:**
*Basic Strikes:*

1. Knife-edge chops

2. Spinning back kick

3. Snap DDT

4. Enzuigiri

*Signatures:*

5. Shadow Step (Springboard Dropkick)

6. Umbra Uppercut (Running European Uppercut)
*Technical Maneuvers:*

7. Tenebrous Lock (Modified Octopus Stretch)

8. Eclipsed Escape (Counter into Standing Moonsault)

*High-Flying Moves:*

9. Nightfall Dive (Top-rope Hurricanrana)

10. Lunar Ascent (Springboard Shooting Star Press)
**Finishing Moves:**

1. Umbral Execution (Spinning Powerbomb)

2. Sombra's Embrace (Submission Hold)

3. Abyssal Descent (Moonsault Knee Strike)
**Attire:** La Sombra Filosa dons a sleek black mask with sharp, angular designs. His attire includes form-fitting pants with shadowy patterns, high boots, and gloves adorned with silver accents. A flowing cloak during his entrance with a jagged silhouette completes the ensemble.
**Base Pic:** Pentagon Jr.
**Theme Music:** "Hey Hey My My" by Battleme
**Introduction Promo:**
"In the shadows of Ciudad de las Sombras, emerges a force veiled in darkness, a harbinger of vengeance — La Sombra Filosa”

The haunting chords of 'Hey Hey My My" by Battleme echo through the arena as his silhouette graces your presence.

"Once a hero, now reborn in shadows, my wrath knows no bounds. The City of Shadows has birthed a blade that will cut through the illusions of the wrestling world. Come, mortals, as you are, and witness the nightfall I bring upon this sacred battleground."

The cloak billows theatrically as the crowd is left in awe of the figure that is La Sombra Filosa.

"In the embrace of shadows, I find strength. I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, and as you step into my realm, know that there is no escape from the impending darkness."

As "Hey Hey My My" by Battleme resonates through the arena, the crowd is left with a chilling realization — the fallen hero has risen, and he is now the embodiment of vengeance, ready to carve his legacy in the annals of FWA.

Last edited:

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Just shot you a PM with some info.

Reactions: Filosa

AON

Sup.
Reaction score
FYI, Filosa might get some shifty looks in the locker room; we have a long-standing tradition in this fed for a debuting masked wrestler to show up, only to later take off his mask and be like, "HAHA-! IT WAS ME _INSERT ESTABLISHED RETURNING FWA WRESTLER_ ALL ALONG HAHAHA" It's happened like four or five times now. So don't be surprised if the commentators are trying to figure out, "BUT WHO IS HE REALLY?!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Filosa

Willis

Probably A Skrull
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team