• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

La Liga bets?

Jonathan

Champion
But is Crayo cool with La Liga bets? If he doesn't think they'll be much interest we won't bother, like with the F1 suggestion.
Probably. I think most football bets are fine, aren't they? I think he said no to F1 because it's a different sport.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Probably. I think most football bets are fine, aren't they? I think he said no to F1 because it's a different sport.

He's said just the P/L & C/L thus far, it's just I don't want to go a head with it if he doesn't think there is much interest you know? It's still his site at the end of the day.

Crayo

The Boss
Sure, La Liga bets are okay (the important ones anyway). Bookies can make whatever bets they want, and Dolph'sZiggler is a bookie. I needed someone with bet knowledge and American sport knowledge, so he has the authority as a bookie to put whatever he wants up there. So "well, there's this sport, so why not this?" logic doesn't work. Eric is also a bookie, and - with R Albin - is in charge of football bets (and anything else he might want to add). These suggestions are good though, so keep going if you think any other sport should be covered, but we more or less want popular sports so betting too can be popular.

TLDR: Xanth smells.