Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett = Awesomeness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I can't wait to see this match up at Bound For Glory, its Bound to happen (no pun intended) at the PPV, and I think it is going to be an awesome match. Jarrett and Angle should have some great chemistry in the ring, and I think this could end up being match of the year for TNA. The big question is, who will win? After the match is all said and done, who will come out on top? Will it be the Olympic Gold Medalist? Or the King of the Mountain? Imo, I'm thinking that Jeff will get the victory. After a hard fought match, Jeff will end up hitting the stroke and getting the 1..2..3

So, what do you guys think about this match? Will it be the awesome match that I think it will be? Also, who will end up winning?

Soulpower

I can't see Jarrett losing in his first match back, so I think he'll win. With that said, I'm expecting a solid match, but not the TNA MOTY that some people are hoping for.

Qwake

Yeah it will be pretty good imo. Jarrett will have to win his comeback match, Angle is on quite the losing streak though! This should be good and I hope they have a good ling well thought out feud, which would be impressive if TNA pulled it off. Should be good!

Beer

Well, i was sort of thinking Booker T and Kurt Angle vs AJ and Jarret in a Tornado Tag Match. That would be fucking awesome.

Moonlight Drive

It should be good, but we all know who is going to go over.

Austin_316

Reaction score
It will be a good match, it will start off slow with a lot of submission holds and then burst into life. Knowing Double J he will do anything to pull off the win and im sure his guitar will have something to do in the match. I hope Double J wins as it is his comeback match.

Montana

I think it will have a big match feel, and they will probably go all out, however i can't see this being a match of the year contender.

I also think Angle is going to cheat to win, thus Jarrett wanting redemption.

Angle123

Reaction score
I don't think Jarrett will neccesarily win this match, people seem to forget that he put Roode over last time around. It should be an enjoyable match if Jarrett can defeat ring rust.