• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Cran-Apple? Cran-Grape? None of the Ocean Spray combos? You monster!!:rock4:

Yup. I'm an evil man.

But yeah, nothing with cran anything. I despise cranberries in any form

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah I am not much a fan of it either, it helps to mix it with apple juice. I drink it for UTI's. It is very good for the entire urinary tract really. My brother just had some severe ones. They sent him home with pain killers. I swear that is their answer for everything.

All they gave me at first was ibuprofen. It wasn't until I was peeing blood and in so much agony I was crying that they upped it to Vicodin. I'm a pretty tough little bitch so anything that would hurt that much is pretty severe.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
All they gave me at first was ibuprofen. It wasn't until I was peeing blood and in so much agony I was crying that they upped it to Vicodin. I'm a pretty tough little bitch so anything that would hurt that much is pretty severe.

LOL'd at you calling yourself a b-swear :bayley:
And yeah my brother was rolling on the hospital floor crying and he is like a bull. My family has a high paint tolerance so I know what you mean.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sheesh that is a alot. Most pain I have had is a sciatic nerve injury. Got anti inflammatory's that made me bleed then they just gave me painkillers. Paraco or something like that.

Last edited: