Kurt Angle To Wrestle Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Kurt-Angle.jpg

Everyone knows the story "angle" of why Kurt was pulled from the RAW GM position.

Supposedly the real reason is because he is planning a return to the ring. Could be for WrestleMania, could be for the Royal Rumble, no one really knows. Some people are saying this is going to be a "once in a while" deal where he wrestles maybe 2 or 3 times a year, some think it will be a one off with a lengthy story line.

If Kurt is indeed coming back to the ring, who would you want to see him feud with? Would you want to see any kind of match in particular?
Are you for a return to the ring or against it?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
No...

Just no...

I don't want to see some old has-been
stumbling around the ring tainting the
positive memories I have of him.

See also the Undertaker, Kane & Triple H.

Stop bringing out the fossils WWE &
make your current talent into stars...
& I don't just mean the Plank of Wood.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
You know, Baron Corbin seems like the perfect opponent for Kurt. After all, he is known as an in ring technician. One of the best we've seen in a long time.. Seems like a dream match up all of us can salivate over.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It won't be Corbin. That is a waste. Jason can take care of Jordan...if he isn't retiring

Survivor Series is coming up so that would be great place for him to put over talent

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If Angle's going to wrestle again, I hope we see the Angle I saw on the indies right before returning to WWE rather than the Angle we saw in WWE since returning. I'm not interested in seeing the old dinosaur version of Kurt Angle that we've been getting. Unless that Bryan dream match happens I'm probably not going to watch regardless but still.