Kurt Angle Rips HBK, HHH, and Vince (What a Surprise)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
-- TheSun.co.uk interviewed Kurt Angle this week. Angle told a story about a chilling encounter he had with Chris Benoit a year before the tragedy, TNA's success had some serious words for Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon.

On Triple H burying him backstage when people cheered Kurt over John Cena: “Triple H obviously wanted to bash me because I was a better wrestler than him and I deserved to be in the spot that he was in but he was never going to give up, he’s Vince’s son-in-law. I had to deal with that stuff all the time. I’d wrestle Shawn Michaels and I’d get a little rough with him, then I’d get heat from Vince McMahon because I beat up on Shawn too much So I’m like: ‘Well you know what, I’m tired of the two long-haired sissies. If they can’t go up against me then don’t put them up against me.â€

On Vince McMahon: – “TNA is where I want to be and I’m happy where I am. Vince McMahon can kiss my *ss.â€

So much for seeing Kurt in the WWE again

CenaMark54

Does Kurt Angle understand that the objective in Pro wrestling is to make things look real without hurting your opponent?

If he can't do it without "getting rough" he obviously isn't that good.

And you got cheered over Cena because you suck at playing your role and you basically beg for cheers when you are supposed to be heel.

Soulpower

lol. Angle is in WWE=ANGLE IS AWESOME!!

Angle jumps to TNA=Ahh, Angle was never THAT good.

You know, you can talk all the smack about Kurt Angle that you desire, but the fact is he's getting people's attention which is just what he wants to do.

J

I don't think Kurt should be talkin' so much shit bout WWE...They pretty much made him what he is...If it wasn't for WWE he would probably be working at a supermarket showing his gold medal to people as he mops the floors...

kingovkings

Reaction score
Nowt like biteing the hand that fed and made you is there, then moving on and slagging the much superior brand and 2 of its biggest stars you cant compete with. Aaaah well never mind kurt you just stay in TNA were you can pop ya pain killers by the bottle full and hold all the titles you like when you like, Hope TNA doesn't go tits up and you need a job

CenaMark54

lol. Angle is in WWE=ANGLE IS AWESOME!!

Angle jumps to TNA=Ahh, Angle was never THAT good.

You know, you can talk all the smack about Kurt Angle that you desire, but the fact is he's getting people's attention which is just what he wants to do.

He was good from 2001-2005. Then he started to think or believe that he was a draw.

He obviously isn't. His move to TNA proved that. If John Cena moved to TNA the ratings would jump up into the mid 2.0's over night and his first night on TNA television would draw over a 3.0

Angle's move barely brought ratings.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I didn't really watch back when Angle was in the WWE and in all honesty I don't really like him all that much now that he's in TNA. I dunno if he was better with the WWE or if he was ever any better than he is right now, I just personally don't like him very much.

Again though we can throw Angle in the RVD club as guys that weren't constantly pushed and weren't given titles on all 3 brands and they're still bitter about it so they bitch about HHH, VKM, and HBK. Kurt you were a little rough on HBK? Well dumb ass you shouldn't have been cuz that's not how professional wrestling works you dumb ass. Whether Angle likes it or not there's a reason that Raw is slaughtering iMPACT! in the ratings so they must be doing something right.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hell I think Kurt is one of if not the best Pro Wrestler in the world. He can go out on pretty much any given day and defeate any pro wrestler. Hell, he can preobly take down any amature wrestler as well. So I think Kurt has all the right to say this. I mean last time we saw him in the WWE they had moved him to ECW, the shit show. HHH was so worried about Kurt stealling his spot and all the spotlight that they moved him to ECW. What a slap in the face to Kurt. So I think Kurt has all the right to say what he said. And If you are not willing to get a little roughed up every now and then, then get out of the game *coughs* Michaels. And HHHforever, the reason Raw is slaughtering iMPACT in the raitings is cause TNA still has Russo and no longer have Rhodes. The only good thing Russo ever did was come up with the King Of The Mountain Match. Plus TNA main supported is Panda Air(Dixie Carter's father company), what the hell is it that.

CenaMark54

Again though we can throw Angle in the RVD club as guys that weren't constantly pushed and weren't given titles on all 3 brands and they're still bitter about it so they bitch about HHH, VKM, and HBK.

Actually, Angle was constantly pushed and has held just about every belt there is to hold multiple times.

HHH was so worried about Kurt stealling his spot and all the spotlight that they moved him to ECW. What a slap in the face to Kurt. So I think Kurt has all the right to say what he said. And If you are not willing to get a little roughed up every now and then, then get out of the game *coughs* Michaels.

HHH was on Raw and Angle was on SD at the time Kurt moved to ECW. How the hell was Angle going to steal HHH's spot?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^First of all if I'm not mistaken Shawn Michaels wrestled a match with a broken back and HHH finished a match with a torn quadricep. So to tell either of them to toughen up is absolutely idiotic. What we were saying is that with as much stuff that these guys' bodies go through during the course of a year unnecissary "roughing" up of them is just stupid.

Also there are a variety of reasons why TNA is getting slaughtered in the ratings. It goes far beyond Russo writing, although that isn't helping at all, and them having poor sponsors. The fact that they don't travel, although I know they are now starting too, don't do their shows live, have a lot of washed out WWE stars, and quite honestly the product isn't that great. They do nothing on that show that would ever make me watch it over the WWE if they were on, on the same night.

Actually, Angle was constantly pushed and has held just about every belt there is to hold multiple times.

HHH was on Raw and Angle was on SD at the time Kurt moved to ECW. How the hell was Angle going to steal HHH's spot?

Thanks for the info about Kurt I didn't know that. Also you should know by now that anything and everything bad that happens to any wrestler on any show in the WWE is HHH's fault.

Weebo

Reaction score
I meant HHH's Spot in the company. HHH wants to be one of the top gyuys and he saw Kurt was gunna move in and possibly bump HH down and Paul wnated none of that to happen. If it was HHH Vs. Angle right now, I would choose Kurt in a heart beat. I think since going to TNA Kurt looks like he has way more fire and alot more aggression.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^That's your opinion and there probably are a lot of people that agree with you in choosing Kurt over HHH. However I guarentee you if HHH was in TNA right now the ratings for iMPACT! would be much higher than they are right now.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Well, I can see probably a little jealousy here from Kurt IMO. But the point isn't to really hurt your opponent. This isn't NCAA or MMA. But it was said before that Kurt is a rough opponent when in the ring with him.

CenaMark54

I meant HHH's Spot in the company. HHH wants to be one of the top gyuys and he saw Kurt was gunna move in and possibly bump HH down and Paul wnated none of that to happen. If it was HHH Vs. Angle right now, I would choose Kurt in a heart beat. I think since going to TNA Kurt looks like he has way more fire and alot more aggression.

I say Bullshit.

Lets take a look at where each of them were before Kurts move to ECW.

HHH: After putting over Batista at three straight matches, HHH distanced himself from the title and engaged in midcard feuds with the likes of Ric Flair. He won a tourney to become number one contender at Mania. He went up against Cena at Mania and lost via STFU. He friggin tapped out right in the middle of the god damn ring.

Angle: After a championship feud with Cena, Angle showed up on SD and won the World title his first night. He won a feud with Taker and held the title until Mania. He lost the title at Mania without being pinned.

It looks like Angle had a pretty good spot in the company at this time. A title reign he was basically handed, protective booking. It also looked like HHH was willing to put people over for the good of the company and could give two shits about his spot in the company.