Kurt Angle Mad

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Angle's saying it wasn't him:

After news of his WrestleMania tweets last night made its way around the net, Kurt Angle took to his Twiiter page, @anglefoods1, this morning to dispute what was posted on it last night. Angle wrote:

"To anyone I upset, I am sorry. I didn't watch W-mania last night. I DID get a lot of tweets during Show. About Orton, Swagger,etc.Who cares?

I think the whole thing is Halarious. How I upset all of U amazes me.I don't read dirt sheets,but u heard they r upset.They're 'dirt' sheets

I Hope that W-mania was entertaining for all of You, especially 'The Rock'. Oh, and Orton-relax, I won't beat ur ass. You can use my move:)

2 Randy Orton's credit, I Heard He had the best match of the night. Good for You! Btw,I Never used Shamrock's finish while he still wrestled

There's a big difference to using a Finish somebody did b4 U, and is doing while U still Wrestle. The fact is, I don't care. Sorry everybody

Lastly,I just found out somebody hacked into my Twitter account.Most of those tweets weren't from me.I just found out today. I will find out"

It should be noted that Angle mentioned Shamrock because Randy Orton tweeted @RandyOrton, "Btw does anyone know what Ken Shamrocks finish was? I believe Jack Swagger used ankle lock outta respect for Ken?"

So there you have it, it was a hacker, not Kurt!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Sounds REAL convincing

The Flash

Reaction score
He just tweeted again

"To those who Don't believe my Twitter was hacked into, I could care less. I went to bed at 9pm.I tweewted about Orton only.I didn't watch WM"

"Randy Orton and I discssed it and we are on good terms.I'm glad He used Angle Slam. Randy is the best in the World. Let's not exagerate this"

"It's over and done. I don't listen to dirt sheets and I never will. I apologize if I upset anyone with my "1" tweet. WM was great, I heard"

Kairi

Reaction score
lol twitter is too funny at times

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Anytime anyone famous says something Blue the "I got hacked" shit gets brought up. Should have saw this coming.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
CM Punk wrote on Twitter - "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".

Punk and Orton win the handicap match

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Punk speaks the truth :lol: it's just the dumb ass excuse to say dumb shit and have people think it wasn't you.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Its not possible that his twitter account was hacked unless his cell phone was stolen because all of the tweets were sent via text. You can only send tweets to an account via the cell phone linked to the account.

Angle is fuckin stupid.

The Flash

Reaction score
Orton just did the Angle Slam to Cody Rhodes on Raw tonight :lmao :lmao

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
He's been using that move for like 2 months now at least...

The Flash

Reaction score
I know but it was funnier when he did it tonight cause it was obviously a direct shot to Kurt Angle

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Word. By that post it seemed like you had just noticed or something.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Angle still getting made fun of :lol:

- Joey Styles took a shot at Kurt Angle tonight on Twitter for claiming that his account was hacked, writing: "I'm watching Jack Swagger apply the Ankle Lock to The King and wondering if anyone's twitter account will be hacked."

AF.

Reaction score
Did he really say WWE have some nerve for using his finishers? What a cocksucker.