Kurt Angle as head of creative = good?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I was just wondering what you guys think of Angle currently trying to gain the head of creative role in TNA. With Jarrett in a weird situation right now and backstage personnel changing week after week, it appears that Kurt could gain even more power within the company. Is this a good thing? Do you guys think Angle will take TNA to new heights or will he drive it into the ground?

barley96

Reaction score
An active wrestler should never be head booker because said wrestler will look out for him/her and have no interest in what is right for the company. Paul Heyman or Jim Cornette are the best choices.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^^
Agreed.

Kurt maybe different, but I wouldn't know. I don't think he's ever been in a position like that before, with no type of experience at all. If they were looking for him to take some type of control, I wouldn't put him in full power, but a small role to see what he can do.

CashisOC

Reaction score
Yea definitely give him some power though, some change is needed

The Rated R CMStar

Dont know how anybody could really comment on this, as Kurt Angle has never booked anything, at least that we know of.

Double J

Reaction score
Supposably, Jarret and Angle have switched places after the years. When TNA first started Jarret always looked out for the newer/younger guys and when Angle first arrived people said he was a little arrogant, but not horrible.

Now Jarret is said to only look out for the people in his inner-circle while Angle watches every match and talks to all the younger guys. I would imagine that if Angle did gain power that things may be better for a little bit, but then just turn out the same way as he realizes that he can put himself in the mainevent all the time.

Not saying that he doesn't deserve to be in the main event, but we don't want another Raw situation.