Kronik is a pasty white boy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

^LMAO, I love that picture. It's fucking hilarious. He has like 3 bandana's on him, looking all gangster, but he's what? 13?
For the record, I hope to god you don't actually go out like that Majesty. It's bad enough dressing up in your own room like that, but if you go out in that, your just making yourself a joke.

LadyHotrod

I would definately punch him in the gut if I ever saw him walking down the street like that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This thread is funnier then anything I read since Midnight..and its 1:09 now...I need sleep lol..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Shit...I hope not..

that would so suck...wait...I didn't say anything bad about him...maybe I'm safe lol..I'm out

Qwake

LMAO! It went from Kronik to Famous now MaJesty :lol: deal to these Wigga'z :D

Beer Money Army

is he 10 yrs old...

should we call him lil mini tiny lil small bow wow wow wow bow wow???

Reaction score
5y99b4o.jpg

Biggest smurf wannabe on this forum.

Look at this bitch posting my pic, did I give you premission to post my pic? Huh fat lady? Yeah and this picture is from last year I dont dress like that anymore, which you can see from my recent pictures.

LadyHotRod? Don’t take your anger out on me just because you weren’t hugged enough as a child.
You’re a pathetic 24 year old lifeless loser who sits on the computer all day with your knives cutting your self. People should call you "Legs open for business 24/7" since your a pathetic STD infected brain dead whore.

You have a perfect weapon to use against muggers, and that weapon is your face! Anyone would die in a second if you show them your deformed, acne covered, excuse of a face.

As I said before? This picture is from last year and I just dressed like that for fun.