KOTR Tag Team Tournament - Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_zero

Edge_Foreva/Defiant One vs MatthardyV1/Legend Killer 21

Defiant One

Reaction score
Geez you'd think the teams that made it to the Finals would be more evenly matched. Damn go figure, thats life for ya.

This Guy

how d1 and Edge foreva got to the finals I'll never know, I thing TDK is the only one that likes D1 and no one seems to like Edge foreva....anyways, my vote is for V1 & LK21

This Guy

^^well I still don't know you very well, I was just going by TDK's D1 is my boy comment. I'm sure more people like you then that.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
how d1 and Edge foreva got to the finals I'll never know, I thing TDK is the only one that likes D1 and no one seems to like Edge foreva....anyways, my vote is for V1 & LK21

Yes! I (along with V1) finally got This Guy's vote, I'm pretty sure this is your first time voting for us.

Anyway i know for a fact tons of people like D1, idk about EF though

Defiant One

Reaction score
Lol thanks yeah I think others like me and EF its just we're outmatched this round. Its just a tourney its all good.

This Guy

I never said hate...hate is such a strong word. I don't hate anyone, what I ment was I don't know anyone who would say Edge_Foreva is my favourite member. like D1 I just don't know you well enough

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Lol, were you guys actually taking me seriously when thought everyone hated me. I know you guys really dont hate me, hopefully.