Koscheck vs "Rumble" Johnson Co-Headlining @ UFC 106

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

Sherdog.com reports that Josh Koscheck and Anthony Johnson have verbally agreed to face each other at UFC 106 in November.

Koscheck first made the announcement that he had been added to the card and was slotted for a co-main event spot.

No word from the UFC on this match up but with Johnson in fight shape following a 41 second knock of Yoshiyuki Yoshida at UFC 104, and likely looking to save face with the UFC brass after missing weight, Johnson could seize the opportunity in what is a big match up in the 170lbs division.

MMANEWS.com

xtremebadass

I want Koscheck to win. I was never a Rumble fan, the dude has KO power, but so does Koscheck. Koscheck is a beast at KO's and wrestling. That's a great combination against Johnson.

Reaction score
UFC 104 was the first time I saw Rumble. Wouldn't mind seeing this fight headline the PPV. Not sure who I'd want to win it though, I'd be happy with a Rumble win.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I am in love with this matchup, two guys that I've been behind for a while getting a chance to fight in a huge fight. Rumble's devastating, flash victory has really brought the hype up for him and this fight will go a long way for both guys.