Konnan quits stalking Punk, and talks about Hayes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
As PWMania.com previously reported, former WCW & TNA Wrestler Konnan appeared on MLW Radio and revealed that AJ Lee is dating CM Punk. He also spoke about WWE creative head Michael Hayes having heat in the locker room.

“I was a huge Michael Hayes fan, Freebirds fan, when I was growing up, when I used to watch him in Atlanta,” Konnan said. “Every time I’ve seen Michael, he’s always been very cool with me backstage. But having said that, I will say this, he does have a ton of heat with people. I do know a couple people that told me that if they got fired they would kick his ass before they left the company. And I just found out today that he did get mega heat I guess for having drinks with Rosa [Mendes]. So much so, that he might be replaced. Boom.”

Source: Pwmania

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
As PWMania.com previously reported, former WCW & TNA Wrestler Konnan appeared on MLW Radio and revealed that AJ Lee is dating CM Punk. He also spoke about WWE creative head Michael Hayes having heat in the locker room.

“I was a huge Michael Hayes fan, Freebirds fan, when I was growing up, when I used to watch him in Atlanta,” Konnan said. “Every time I’ve seen Michael, he’s always been very cool with me backstage. But having said that, I will say this, he does have a ton of heat with people. I do know a couple people that told me that if they got fired they would kick his ass before they left the company. And I just found out today that he did get mega heat I guess for having drinks with Rosa [Mendes]. So much so, that he might be replaced. Boom.”

Source: Pwmania

IT NOT TRUE THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD CM PUNK WOULD NOT DATE THE WROST DIVA WRESTLER IN THE WORLD AJ LEE! :no: :no: :no:

Last edited:
Reactions: Swift

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wrong thread bro

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
e87ca0b6b8dbd664dd8f219927ad0202.png

PS Hayes: Sometimes I get all nervous and look side to side like this when a minority is in the room....

bc29a0816e78cce05029d4dafd913100.png

PS Hayes: Then I take off my hat and look at them all serious and say "I got my eye on you."

Reactions: Leo C

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Again, the biggest problem I have with this report is that it's based on what Konnan said.

He was okay in WCW, but he fell out in TNA. I don't know how credible his "sources" are.

wk

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Again, the biggest problem I have with this report is that it's based on what Konnan said.

He was okay in WCW, but he fell out in TNA. I don't know how credible his "sources" are.

wk

He didn't fall out in TNA per se, he had to have this kidney surgery and TNA wouldn't help with the medical bills. The dude almost died, if it weren't for his fans in Mexico raising money for the surgery.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Michael Hayes is an asshole and alot of people hate him hes a racist from what he said towards Mark Henry and he tried to get Rosa to drink even though she had just come out of rehab for her drink problem

Yeah and those are only the events that he was disciplined for. There's ton of stories out there about him. I don't even need stories though. Just listen to the man talk on WWE Classics Legends of Wrestling. He's so full of himself, and he's a real dipshit. It's rooted in his insecurity I suppose, that he has to constantly make any fuckin' conversation on that show about The Freebirds. Fuck The Freebirds.

Reaction score
Konnan probably knows that he would get the AJ\Punk shippers talking with this stuff.
Michael Hayes is an asshole who loves himself too much. Even if he is the ugliest guy on the planet.