Kofi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki

Jobber
Reaction score
I’m here because I’m frustrated with the WWE. Why couldn’t Kofi be given an opportunity to win the title?! it’s so annoying to see that good talent is often overlooked, while we go in circles watching the same boring rematches. DB is making me what to pull my subscription and change the freaking channel.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
I’m here because I’m frustrated with the WWE. Why couldn’t Kofi be given an opportunity to win the title?! it’s so annoying to see that good talent is often overlooked, while we go in circles watching the same boring rematches. DB is making me what to pull my subscription and change the freaking channel.

I still like DB a lot but I agree, this was Kofi's moment and it would have been best for business to have this surprise title change. But WWE are too scared to do anything like that nowadays...

Btw welcome to the forum.

Nikki

Jobber
Reaction score
I still like DB a lot but I agree, this was Kofi's moment and it would have been best for business to have this surprise title change. But WWE are too scared to do anything like that nowadays...

Btw welcome to the forum.
Thank you. Usually I don’t blog but I feel like this has pushed me to my limit. I’m a die hard fan and get laughed at and all the rest of it. I feel as if the powers aren’t listening to the “universe”. My 16 year old daughter walked into my room where I was watching, cause no one will let me have the family room - and she started watching the women’s elimination match. Out of nowhere, she said “if Sasha and Bailey win this predictable one sided match, I’m going to bed!” All I could do was shake my head.....

Nikki

Jobber
Reaction score
Thank you. Usually I don’t blog but I feel like this has pushed me to my limit. I’m a die hard fan and get laughed at and all the rest of it. I feel as if the powers aren’t listening to the “universe”. My 16 year old daughter walked into my room where I was watching, cause no one will let me have the family room - and she started watching the women’s elimination match. Out of nowhere, she said “if Sasha and Bailey win this predictable one sided match, I’m going to bed!” All I could do was shake my head.....

BTW, rip Owen! Always and forever!

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
It's WrestleManaia season.. It's not the time to do a fairy tale title win with Kofi Kingston..

Is Kofi really the standard we're at today?.. Advocating Kofi to win the WWE Title?.

No wonder WWE sucks and more and more people are tuning out each week.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Why do people think predictable stuff is always bad. Better then random shitty russo booking.