SummerSlam Kofi vs Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Kofi-Kingston-vs-Randy-Orton-WWE-Championship-SummerSlam-2019-1200x675.jpg

How do we see this one playing out? WWE has handled Kofis title run very well imo. Is now the right time to take the title off of Kofi? How do we feel about Orton having another title run?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I think without a doubt Kofi will retain and rightfully so. No point in taking the title off kofi just yet. I like long title reigns.

I would like to see this brilliant fued continue though. A hell in a cell match with Orton and Kofi would be something to see.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think without a doubt Kofi will retain and rightfully so. No point in taking the title off kofi just yet. I like long title reigns.

I would like to see this brilliant fued continue though. A hell in a cell match with Orton and Kofi would be something to see.

I would really be surprised if the took the title off Kofi. It seems like WWE has really went out of their way to protect Kofi and genuinely try to build him as a star and the top guy. Givng Randy one last title run though? I dont think its the right time. I think that Eric Bischoff is going to take control of Smackdown and quickly realize that Roman should challenge Kofi Kingston for the title. Hopefully the get the Usos back on Smackdown for that.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I would really be surprised if the took the title off Kofi. It seems like WWE has really went out of their way to protect Kofi and genuinely try to build him as a star and the top guy. Givng Randy one last title run though? I dont think its the right time. I think that Eric Bischoff is going to take control of Smackdown and quickly realize that Roman should challenge Kofi Kingston for the title. Hopefully the get the Usos back on Smackdown for that.
They could do that. Personally I want to see Roman go for the universal title. Especially around mania season.

Bray winning the title from Kofi would be definitely what I book. In December probz

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Of course Kofi will retain.. his run so far has been about him overcoming his past.. Orton was a huge part of his past, the last time they feuded was very good. The way they have handled this feud so far has been very good as well.. Orton being the big shot with enough influence to make sure Kofi was held back but this time Kofi is the champ and he'll overcome.

I don't see Kofi losing the title until at least WM, maybe even longer than that.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly...both guys are great & I'm hoping Kofi retains...
but knowing the WWE...they will probably put the belt back
on Orton because of FOX Sports or some other bullshit.

Reactions: Death Walker

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Randy Ortons promo last tuesday on Smackdown has to be one of his all time best, period, when Randy is actually into something, when he actually cares and isnt just going through the motions on auto pilot he can do some great things, do awesome promos and have great matches.

This match should be fantastic, cant wait