Kofi Kingston Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Actually, Elijah started off with Sylvester Turkay on SmackDown! The New Breed came later, and I felt was awesome.

Look, I like Kofi, but he has a lot to work on. He really needs to make sure he doesn't look out of place in the ring, because he messes up quite a few spots and looks dumbfounded. He is talented, they just need to work out the problems, maybe give him some mic time, and we will go from there.

eggthief

Reaction score
"Actually, Elijah started off with Sylvester Turkay on SmackDown! The New Breed came later"

I know, and that run with Sylvester Turkay was boring as hell and didnt got Elijah anything.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Then why did you say that he was put up against a group with way more prestige at the start of his career? Him and Turkey never had a proper feud?

Anyway, that isn't even really on topic, as this thread is about Kofi, so at least try to make some mention of him in your post.