Kofi Kingston Says He Was a Bully In School

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Kofi is awesome, i could give a shit less how most of these people talk about being as kids. I doubt Show was bullied, i doubt Cena, Sheamus, etc. They got picked on, but who doesnt? BAstar is a worthless campaign, i miss the Sheamus ADR shit followed by BAstar commercials, those are/were great.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I completely disagree that "BAStar is a worthless campaign". It's ridiculous if they air the BAStar segments after blatant acts of bullying -- like Vince on JR -- but the actual campaign is beneficial and a great cause.

Good post. Liked.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Indeed. They are showing it a little too much. Normally a supported campaign gets a small mention or not even one.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I just think a wrestling company supporting it is weird, it feels hypocritical. But of course it's a noble cause.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I completely disagree that "BAStar is a worthless campaign". It's ridiculous if they air the BAStar segments after blatant acts of bullying -- like Vince on JR -- but the actual campaign is beneficial and a great cause.

Nice guy gimmick getting old. Get it? Honest comments are apparently all gimmicky. Read the post below.

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Wow Kofi was a bully in school from seeing how nice he is now you wouldnt think it. I wonder what his buddy CM Punk thinks of him being a bully

:dawg::pity: