Kofi Kingston Says He Was a Bully In School

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
kofi-kingston-300x146.jpg

- WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth held an anti-bullying rally in Sydney, Australia on Friday. Kofi Kingston told the kids that he used to be a bully in school. He said:

“I’m not going to lie, I used to be a bully, when I was your age, I wanted to fit in and be in with the cool crowd. I would come home crying to my mom every day because she named me Kofi and people were making fun of my name and I wanted to be called Joey. Don’t ever let anybody make you feel bad because you’re different- being different is great.”

R-Truth says he was the opposite. He said, “I wasn’t a bully, I was one of the persons who would tell, you can call me a tattletale or snitch. I want to put a stop to it, I think inside every human being there is good.”

-PWMania

H8x9g.gif

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I will never look at him the same way :((

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
DONT BE A BULLY BE A STAR

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥