Kofi Kingston pushed again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't think this is a push for Kofi at all. This is just a filler to fill the spot for Raw's Elimination Chamber. But I am however impressed how Miz lost clean to Kofi. That is something I didn't see coming on Raw.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
blackterminator said:
I don't think this is a push for Kofi at all. This is just a filler to fill the spot for Raw's Elimination Chamber. But I am however impressed how Miz lost clean to Kofi. That is something I didn't see coming on Raw.

Same, since Miz has been one of their poster stars for a while now.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Same, since Miz has been one of their poster stars for a while now.

I guess it was bound to happen sooner then later. Miz has certainly been that for a year now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's hard to say. I'd like to see him cemented as an upper midcarder, but idk what could do it. He's had plenty of mid card title reigns, and still just feels like a run of the mill mid carder most of the time.

I can't see Vince ever putting him in the Main Event really

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's hard to say. I'd like to see him cemented as an upper midcarder, but idk what could do it. He's had plenty of mid card title reigns, and still just feels like a run of the mill mid carder most of the time.

I can't see Vince ever putting him in the Main Event really

Can't see him put ion the main event either, but can see him hopping in & out of it like Jericho used to do. Kingston had the look when Tyson guest hosted and Kofi interrupted Sheamus, Orton & Cena.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I really like Kofi, just something seems to be missing. He's a little too happy go lucky.. to borrow what Booker T says about him, he needs a mean streak. He is over with most crowds, has a good entrance, is really talented in ring, and has what I think are good mic skills, even if he rarely gets to display them.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I really like Kofi, just something seems to be missing. He's a little too happy go lucky.. to borrow what Booker T says about him, he needs a mean streak. He is over with most crowds, has a good entrance, is really talented in ring, and has what I think are good mic skills, even if he rarely gets to display them.

Never seen Kofi as a heel so can't judge. I think they could just edit his character a bit, as you say; give him a mean streak & perhaps an Eddie like gimmick. Cheat to win but in funny ways. IE, pick up a chair, lob it at opponent, fall down and get a DQ win. He could pull off that cheeky character I think.