Kofi Kingston pushed again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
After the Orton incident which halted his push do you think that he's been getting a push lately as of the win against Miz on Monday Night Raw?

I think he's getting one and he truly deserves it after that successful handstand.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I doubt he's getting a push. It was just to legitimize him a bit for the EC. He deserves a push for maintaining a decent level of overness whilst being cast into obscurity not because of a headstand spot imo.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
I doubt he's getting a push. It was just to legitimize him a bit for the EC. He deserves a push for maintaining a decent level of overness whilst being cast into obscurity not because of a headstand spot imo.

No it's not because of a handstand but that handstand gained the most attention above everything that happened in the Royal Rumble it was trending in Twitter and Kofi gained so much attention for it so i think that they're trying to push him again as it seems so, the win against Miz shocked me i was starting to believe Kofi was becoming a jobber just like JOMO.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
No it's not because of a handstand but that handstand gained the most attention above everything that happened in the Royal Rumble it was trending in Twitter and Kofi gained so much attention for it so i think that they're trying to push him again as it seems so, the win against Miz shocked me i was starting to believe Kofi was becoming a jobber just like JOMO.

Jomo's spot at the last years rumble gained the most attention then. It didn't lead to him getting a big push though did it? He won against the Miz to make him look like a threat in the EC as he's filler in that match. Everyone else has a reason to be there.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Jomo's spot at the last years rumble gained the most attention then. It didn't lead to him getting a big push though did it? He won against the Miz to make him look like a threat in the EC as he's filler in that match. Everyone else has a reason to be there.

Hmm could be true, but i hope they give him a push as he personally deserves it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Hmm could be true, but i hope they give him a push as he personally deserves it.

I hope so to. Kofi should have held a world title at least once by now. He was one of the most over people in the WWE in late 2009.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As seabs said, it's to legitimize his place I think. Else it's completely random why he's there. Miz is already established, Truth is in because of Miz, Punk & Jericho are established and Ziggler was the former #1 contender.

Reaction score
Yesterday before RAW, we all thought he was just a spot filler. Now, it looks like he deserves to be there.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Yesterday before RAW, we all thought he was just a spot filler. Now, it looks like he deserves to be there.

This just shows how good The Miz is. Despite being Truth's bitch one win over him makes someone look like they belong in a WWE title match.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Like others have said, I believe he's only one to make it look like he's a legitimate contender for the Elimination Chamber when he's a spot filler.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I see him getting a push towards some title maybe not the WWE one yet! Feel for the guy as due to the Boune situation he's in limbo instead of feudin with Epico an Primo an the Uso's for the tag belts! Which is why i see him gettin a push to something!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I see him getting a push towards some title maybe not the WWE one yet! Feel for the guy as due to the Boune situation he's in limbo instead of feudin with Epico an Primo an the Uso's for the tag belts! Which is why i see him gettin a push to something!

I wouldn't mind him feuding with Rhodes on SmackDown. He could be the guy to take the title off Rhodes whilst Rhodes moves up to the main event. Could happen like a month before mania, and then Rhodes goes and wins the MITB match.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I wouldn't mind him feuding with Rhodes on SmackDown. He could be the guy to take the title off Rhodes whilst Rhodes moves up to the main event. Could happen like a month before mania, and then Rhodes goes and wins the MITB match.

was thinkin similar as he'd make a good intercontinental champ an as u say cody could then move up to the ME!