Kofi Kingston: Getting Pushed Too Fast?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Kofi Kingston *SPOILER*

Some thoughts on Kofi Kingston

I was just wondering what will happen to kofi Kingston now that he is on Raw. For anyone watching N.O.C you would all know that he just recieved a really huge push and won the intercontinental championship from Chris Jericho in a match made then(HBK interference). Obviously the WWE have big plans for him not only now but in the future.
I see him becoming a big future star as he has the talent and the crowd is really hot for him and he has only been here for what, 5 months? His move to Raw was not needed IMO but with this title push it could get somewhere and elevate him to a solid mid card position. I think he will feud with someone like Lance Cade for the title for the time being anyway.

Do you see Kofi Kingston becoming a staple of the WWE in the future?
Do you think his move to Raw was a good idea?
Do you think he was deserving of a push like this?
Who do you see Kofi Kingston feuding with for the title?

Dre

Reaction score
TBH I don't see him being in the WWE for that long, Knowing WWE they might do a Carlito on Kofi and he would get release and possibly go to ROH or TNA.

Well judging by him just now winning some gold, I'd say yeah.

He been in the WWE for 6 months so I think he rightfully deserves a push.

I see him feuding with Chris Jericho again for a rematch, then I see Kofi and Rey Mysterio going at it for a while.

J

People he quoted it so you couldn't see it by having your cursor over it...Which was cool except i don't think this is necessarily a spoiler as it has taken place on a live PPV...

If WWE is smart about it then yea...I sure as hell hope Dre is wrong and they do not give him the Carlito treatment...Cause the guys got shit loads of charisma and has what it takes to get the crowd going nuts...

A move from the D hell E show to the A show...and winning a title at your first PPV for that show...How the hell could that not be a good idea...

Duhhh...Like i said the guy has a shit load of charisma and the ability to make the crowd go while...What more do you need to deserve a push...

Dre suggested a feud with Rey Mysterio which would be awesome...Weird question has Rey ever played a heel...cause i think that would be interesting as hell...Also a feud with London if he was the one of Londrick left on Raw...

Hardy90

Reaction score
Kofi vs Cade would be the logical choice

seX-Power

Yeah I did quote it because of the cursor thing. But I only wrote it as a spoiler because others might not have watched the PPV yet (on replay).

But whatever... Ill take it off

Ballin

Reaction score
Do you see Kofi Kingston becoming a staple of the WWE in the future? Well, I can't see him being a Jericho but he seems pretty good as of right now. We'll see what the future holds.
Do you think his move to Raw was a good idea? Yes, His IC win prooves that answer. He's got something going for him
Do you think he was deserving of a push like this? Yes, wasn't expecting it either.
Who do you see Kofi Kingston feuding with for the title? Lance Cade or Jericho

Reaction score
possibly if they make this a long IC run, instead of a Santino-type-IC-title run
winning the IC title? HELL YES
i've been saying for a while "move him to Raw and push him to the moon"
Lance Cade
Deuce (EHHH it'll prolly happen)
CM Punk (maybe, face/face IC/MITB fued)
Matt Striker
Paul Burchill
Santino Marella

Dre

Reaction score
At Night of Champions, Kofi became the newest Intercontinental Champion after beating Chris Jericho. He debuted recently and he is already the mid card champ on the A show. You can tell the WWE has big plans for him, and he will continue to be pushed.

Do you think he is getting pushed too fast and the Intercontinental Title came to soon?

John Doe

Reaction score
No because he is a fantastic athlete, I only wish Shelton was also getting pushed. With some talent I don't think being pushed too fast exists.

fteezy

Reaction score
getting pushed too fast? not at all