Kobe Bryant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
First off, I don't want any "he raped white women" or "he's stupid for getting Shaq kicked out of LA" because I swear I will rape your ass with facts so hard your asshole will bleed. :jason2:

Now, onto the question.

Do you guys think that Kobe Bryant is the best player at the moment? No comparing him to Jordan or saying he's the best ever; this isn't for this topic. I'm simply asking if he's the best in the NBA right now and do you think he's the best SG right now?

My opinion to both questions are absolutely yes. There's not a single guy in the NBA that Kobe couldn't guard, couldn't shoot on, or make a fool out of.

I mean, the Suns hired Raja Bell solely to guard Kobe and he can't even do that. Raja is supposed to be one of the best defense players in the league and Kobe smokes him.

I also believe Kobe is ahead of everybody by miles in his SG position. I really can't think of one person in the leauge except for possibly a prime version of Ray Allen that could give Kobe a run for his money, and even then Kobe is better. His shot, no matter where it is on the court is unbelievable, contested or not. He carried the Lakers to the 7th seed despite injuries and mediocre talent.

*Note: For your time and mine, don't compare Wade to Kobe. Wade is NO WHERE near Kobe in terms of anything. :harhar:

phantomgerald

Wow your tenth post here and you're already threatening to rape our asses. I can't imagine what you would do if you were here more.

Kobe is definately one of the best players right now, but being the best is subjective. Kobe is in the peak of his career, and we have guys like Lebron, D-Wade and the two draft picks that might become better than him next season, we won't know. I think Kobe's the best, but he's not good for the rest of the team because he has a me-before-the-team mentality.

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
Wow your tenth post here and you're already threatening to rape our asses. I can't imagine what you would do if you were here more.

Kobe is definately one of the best players right now, but being the best is subjective. Kobe is in the peak of his career, and we have guys like Lebron, D-Wade and the two draft picks that might become better than him next season, we won't know. I think Kobe's the best, but he's not good for the rest of the team because he has a me-before-the-team mentality.

LeBron got through a weak division (East) and showed how amateur the East is compared to the West by getting swept by the Spurs.

Wade got injured and came back and lost in the first round of the playoffs in the weak division with Shaq by him. Kobe got injured in the beginning of the season and came back like he never missed a game. Tell me, how bad do you have to be (regardless of injuries) to get 44 wins in a weak division, while Kobe led his team to 42 wins in a very strong division? Miami had 4th seed with 44 wins, Lakers had 7th seed with 42 wins.

I can't and won't comment on Oden and Durant because they haven't played yet, but I'm expecting Durant to come strong and wint ROTY.

And in all seriousness, when you have Mr. Inconsistant in Lamar Odom, plus inexperienced talent like Bynum, Brown, Mihm, Cook, Farmar, and such, do you really want to pass to any of those guys? If Kobe was really the ballhog people say he is, I guarantee he wouldn't have won 3 titles with Shaq.

Reaction score
Kobe is too overrated.....

Yeah, he might be one of the best players in the NBA but has gotten too cocky with his attitude.