Know Your Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I'm still waiting for my daily red square.

Don't worry, it's coming. There is a limit to how much rep to give per day so a few more hours and you should see a sexy red square for this fine Sunday, March 7th.

seX-Power

If anyone considers LadyHotrod a good/funny flamer, she is overrated.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If anyone considers LadyHotrod a good/funny flamer, she is overrated.

She's the only actual real girl on the internet who isn't 300lbs, ugly as sin or a man in disguise. It's natural that everyone praises her activity and presence. It's too bad she's also a prime example of the fact that just because you're pretty doesn't mean you're a nice person. You should know this by now, lol.

Note to all the salivating virgins: You will never find a woman who is interested in you on the internet. They do not exist. Go outside, slip a girl a ruffie or two and release that sexual tension. When you're sitting in court just tell the judge "She was asking for it, with her short skirt, pouty lips & the way she said "Hi" to me". They'll understand.

LadyHotrod

...yeah, so, again, I don't try to funny or cool or make great flames, I just say whatever I feel like because I don't care.....I don't think anyone here has thought I was LOLOLOLOL AMAZINGLY FUNNY AND AWESOME so I have no idea what people keep going on about. If someone is acting stupid like this irl, I would say the same things (minus saying smurf 1000x, I can usually be more creative, I just don't care on the net).

Anyways....

Mister J

Reaction score
Lady Hotrod goes out of her way to impress strangers on the internet. She is such a sad person.

LadyHotrod

Yeah smurf, because a girl not showing her bits in a forum is someone trying to impress a bunch of 15 year olds.

Die in a car accident.

Mister J

Reaction score
Yeah smurf, because a girl not showing her bits in a forum is someone trying to impress a bunch of 15 year olds.

Die in a car accident.

You became an IWF Legend by kissing ass. I never said you took your panties off. That's something that doesn't need to be seen here in the internet world.

straight_edge76

You became an IWF Legend by kissing ass. I never said you took your panties off. That's something that doesn't need to be seen here in the internet world.

Speak for yourself dude lol. :shifty: