Know Your Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

It's seriouly not me, my friend only tagged me in the photo too find me quicker.

You're right, you're actually uglier than your friend.

6h0oz6.jpg

Reaction score
Can I have a title since I'm actually doing something in the e-fed? If not, that's cool.

LadyHotrod

Can I have a title since I'm actually doing something in the e-fed? If not, that's cool.

Who the fuck are you?

Seriously, people, I've already said it a few times. If I have no idea who the fuck you are/you haven't made a lasting impression here, fuck off.

Mister J

Reaction score
Who the fuck are you?

Seriously, people, I've already said it a few times. If I have no idea who the fuck you are/you haven't made a lasting impression here, fuck off.

You really are the Batista of IWF. He's overrated just like you.

LadyHotrod

You really are the Batista of IWF. He's overrated just like you.

Pretty sure I'm not overrated and nothing special to the forum, nor has anyone else said that. I'm just the one who made the list so I say who makes it on and who doesn't.

Queer.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Can I take the role of Batista in this Evolution group? Girls shouldn't be able to fake themselves as guys just because were on the internet.

Mister J

Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm not overrated and nothing special to the forum, nor has anyone else said that. I'm just the one who made the list so I say who makes it on and who doesn't.

Queer.

You have great taste in music despite being an annoying bitch. I'll have to give you that.