Know Your Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

The fuck am I Sheamus? This list is a joke if I'm not Triple H. Or at least CHRIS JERICHO, since I talk best like him (ask Peep).

Oh well, I guess I'll stick with the JABRONI BEATIN', PIE EATIN', TRAIL BLAZIN, EYE BROW RAISIN', THE BEST IN THE PRESENT, FUTURE AND PAST, THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP, THE ROCK.

noumenon

Vickie? I'm fucking VICKY!? I should close this fucking thread!

LadyHotrod

No, no, no, this man is obviously John Morrison.

<<<<<<<<< D'Angelo Dinero (Don't care that he isn't in the E no more) or Kofi Kingston.

The fuck am I Sheamus? This list is a joke if I'm not Triple H. Or at least CHRIS JERICHO, since I talk best like him (ask Peep).

Oh well, I guess I'll stick with the JABRONI BEATIN', PIE EATIN', TRAIL BLAZIN, EYE BROW RAISIN', THE BEST IN THE PRESENT, FUTURE AND PAST, THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP, THE ROCK.

i wanna be billy gunn

I DEMAND to be Swagger

Noumenon should be Shane McMahon imo.

All you dudes had to do was ask. I'll gladly change it but can't for LKP because Billy is taken.