Know what I am fucking sick of it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm not even going to read through six pages of this bullshit. Freaking out over a name is pointless, as you know Mike only does it to garner these kind of reactions from you. Also, Mike's vendetta against all the founders of WTF is ridiculous, immature & only amusing to himself and nobody else. But still, freaking out over a name change? You don't even post here more than once a week.

...god...

Reaction score
Go back to making shitty videos and smoking weed (because that will hopefully lead to you killing yourself).

chessarmy

Reaction score
He changes your name to garner this reaction, I honestly think as an admin he should be a little more professional but whatever, if you don't even mention it maybe he'll change your name back

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I'm not even going to read through six pages of this bullshit. Freaking out over a name is pointless, as you know Mike only does it to garner these kind of reactions from you. Also, Mike's vendetta against all the founders of WTF is ridiculous, immature & only amusing to himself and nobody else. But still, freaking out over a name change? You don't even post here more than once a week.

I've said it time and time again my hate does not stem from WTF. After I seen his stupid youtube videos acting like The Rock and The Miz and just him being himself is when I started to loathe him. I'm embarassed to be a wrestling fan knowing that people like him are too. Also him cluttering the forum with ugly pictures upset me as well. Then to top it all off he made up a girlfriend on facebook. Even made an account for her and claimed he went to a party and married her in Vegas and she was pregnant. He wasted his "valuable" time and signed in to both his original account on fb and the made up one to try and convince people that he got pussy. My hate for Blaze is similar to Famou$. Famous annoys me to a certain extent with his wigger pictures of him hanging out in refrigerators with his damn sun glasses on. Famous is tolerable though because he doesn't make stupid unfunny videos. He just poses for ugly pictures.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I've said it time and time again my hate does not stem from WTF. After I seen his stupid youtube videos acting like The Rock and The Miz and just him being himself is when I started to loathe him. I'm embarassed to be a wrestling fan knowing that people like him are too. Also him cluttering the forum with ugly pictures upset me as well. Then to top it all off he made up a girlfriend on facebook. Even made an account for her and claimed he went to a party and married her in Vegas and she was pregnant. He wasted his "valuable" time and signed in to both his original account on fb and the made up one to try and convince people that he got pussy. My hate for Blaze is similar to Famou$. Famous annoys me to a certain extent with his wigger pictures of him hanging out in refrigerators with his damn sun glasses on. Famous is tolerable though because he doesn't make stupid unfunny videos. He just poses for ugly pictures.

:laugh:

EDIT:

What the hell is that? Where's my smilie?

...god...

Reaction score
Famous annoys me to a certain extent with his wigger pictures of him hanging out in refrigerators with his damn sun glasses on. Famous is tolerable though because he doesn't make stupid unfunny videos. He just poses for ugly pictures.
[yt]oTJCUoybqbw[/yt]

...god...

Reaction score
Sigh, I was waiting/always wanted to post that in response to a Famous' post but he seemed to have stopped posting randomly, so this seems like the best opportunity. :/

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
LMAO!!

I wear fake gold to make up for my little cock
Got my rag on backwards so I look just like 2pac
With my cap tilted cause I'm tryin to hide
The fact that Im from Maine, but I represent the SOUTH SIIIIIDE!!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
To defend Blaze not all guuys take pics of them makin out wit bitches.

That's interesting... my exgirlfriend and I have many many pictures of us kissing, making out and doing other sexual acts. Its actually very common these days especially with younger people.

Reaction score
Famous is one ugly fuck. He's so doughy looking, and you know he's one of those faux wiggas. Like I wouldn't bother punching that guy, he'd bleed that easy, so I'd just slap him to make him cry. Blaze looks like the kind of grimey motherfucka you might need to punch. Maybe because he's poor?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Famous is one ugly fuck. He's so doughy looking, and you know he's one of those faux wiggas. Like I wouldn't bother punching that guy, he'd bleed that easy, so I'd just slap him to make him cry. Blaze looks like the kind of grimey motherfucka you might need to punch. Maybe because he's poor?

:lmao

I love reading your post.

Axis

Reaction score
Blaze sucks.

-Board closed-

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

-Constatine is a wigger but you made him smod.