• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Know any WWE fans?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If you do, please bring them over to the site. That's the fastest way to grow, we'll do our part, but we're nothing without the fans. Ask them to sign up and get involved with WWE discussion. If you head to User CP you will see your referral link in "Your Account Sumary". Feel free to use that link if you wish to show off your referral skills :).

I'll also be giving awards to those who get over 5 referrals (all must post at least once). We will be adding awards tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.

If you came here by advertisement threads by myself or Sky, then please feel free to bump those threads daily to continue to get people to notice the site.

Thanks, I appreciate it a lot.

-Crayo

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I've told a few people about this site and I'm trying to get them to sign up but I'm not sure if they will :(

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That's fine, we don't expect everyone to sign up. It's more about if 5 people tell 10 people they know about the site, that's 50 brand new people who know about WF. At least 5-10 of those will probably sign up, and then those 5-10 do the same thing telling people they know, it's the fastest way to grow that's all :)