• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Knockouts Knockdown-Saturday, October 9th, 2021 on Impact Plus

Chris

Dreams are Endless
8-woman single night tournament announced for this show, no entrants yet though. Also, Decay defending against Rachael Ellering and Jordynne Grace or Tenille and Madison depending on which team wins on Impact next Thursday

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Mercedes Martinez, Lady Frost, and Renee Michelle are the first 3 entrants of the tournament :WOW

Mercedes should have a nice run, hope frost does too bc she's been impressive in the times I've seen her. Renee should probs lose round 1

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Also, opening round matchups are confirmed

Steelz vs. Senegal
Green vs. Michelle
Frost vs. Ellering
Lauren vs. Martinez

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also, opening round matchups are confirmed

Steelz vs. Senegal
Green vs. Michelle
Frost vs. Ellering
Lauren vs. Martinez

I'm thinking the regular impact folk win all of these except Martinez probably gets the win which I wouldn't even say is an upset

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Deonna vs a mystery opponent (picked by Mickie) has been added along with the Monster's Ball match officially being announced as well. Should be the full-card I'd imagine with all the tournament matches taking place too.